New Grower 1st auto indoor start to finish run

midIN

always learning.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
granddy purp
Today I have successfully put two beans in their new home. I used the Ronin germ method/Pape towel. I used the wifi box as a heat pad. 1-San Tri Bajo auto fem, Barney's Farm.2- Quick One auto, Royal Queen. I have played with autos before inside last year but the started outside,due to house being painted I brought them inside at veg week 4, then finished them at week 12ish. I feel I did good between 3 I got lil over 4oz. I have done photos outdoors for about 8 yrs now and have always been curious about autos so last year got 3 free and tried. And I was hooked on them after bloom started. Thanks again and I will post update as they pop up and say hello. Yes one is a 15gal and other is 5gal it's personal test I'm doing.

Attachments

• 1519851220408.jpg
    1519851220408.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 37
Yes one is a 15gal and other is 5gal it's personal test I'm doing
My favorite is the 5 gallon Smart pot. I've done 7 and 10 gallon, however I am now using 3 and 2 gallon Smart pots. Nothing wrong with testing.

My favorite is the 5 gallon Smart pot. I've done 7 and 10 gallon, however I am now using 3 and 2 gallon Smart pots. Nothing wrong with testing.

Good luck pal,,,, all ways good to experiment :thumbsup:

I have heard many views on the pot size so since I was ordering new supplies for this year's runs I got a free 3 pack of the 15's by vivosun and figured why not try it. I mix my own soil and curious about how much feed it will provide since I added Epsom salt to it this year curious how well it does. I always add to the big veg garden and it helps a lot. Also my buddy makes perlite and it's side products for a living and he hooked me up with 6 200 gal bags of it for the vegs so I added lol more to the secert garden mix also. Thanks for all the response's.

Now curious if the cal/mg I bought will be needed since have the Epsom already mixed in??

Back