Reaction score
I got the wring size tent but using it, around 4ft x 6ft its big , I got a 400 watt hps but I start with a 45 watt led then bought another 15 watt led as I was hoping it would help,there the chinese copy shit so I bought a 300 watt viper true watt 135 or 185 watt, then I see some difference in groth . A friend gave me a 400 watt hps full spectrum ,
I put the 400 hps on as well but it got to hot as i haven`t got it all set up as ,so I put it higer and put a couple computer fans in and there growing fast .
I started some more off and the timing was wrong my soil has not arrived yet but the tap roots have come out so i made up some home made containers, I`ll sort it quick

I need loads of help but the important one i need help with is ,im getting brown/yellow marks on the leafs and are twisting up, i feed them some nutes and it got better.I need help with this i will put pics up , in next day.

haha, 1st time i posted ,only did it cos was stoned on some alrite bag weed u american`s call it, look at my spelling mistakes, prob gonna get told off ,cos i got this feeling this post should not be here, well im stoned and its my 1st post,thats how desperate i`am I need to speak with other growers!!!

Lol your funny brother. You are not going to get told off.... that's not how we roll.thing is you kinda made a statement not ask a question... how can we help you my man

Lol your funny brother. You are not going to get told off.... that's not how we roll.thing is you kinda made a statement not ask a question... how can we help you my man
Hi, u ok? im been mad busy I rescued my grow, I got some help of greenfinger hydroponics, it was a mag defincey, my babys are good,

A RECAP AND SOME PICTURES, ANY GOOD CRITISMS WILL BE HELPFUL!!!!!

THE STORY SO FAR.........

DEC 21ST

i BOUGHT £20 QUIDS OF SEEDS OF FEMALE SEED COMPANY I JUST ASKD FOR HIM TO SEND SOMETHING GOOD. i GOT 2 X AUTO BLUE BERRY 2 X NORTHERN LIGHTS 1 X AK47 1 X SHORT STUFF, i MESSED THEM UP , I GOT 1 BLUEBERRY AND 1 NORTHERN LIGHT BOTH WERE STUNTED BUT THER OK NOW FOR WHAT THEY WENT TROUGH.
i LOOK`D AT THERE WEBSITE AND ORDER`D SHORT STUFF YETI AND THE SNT CAN`T SPELL IT, 5 OF EACH AND 10 FREE AUTO FEM MIXED, AND FEMALE SEEDS GAVE ME A FEW BEANS FREE , 27 IN TOTAL.
ITS BEEB TRAIL AND ERROR AND MAD EXPERIMENTS IVE LEARNT LOADS,
I GOT 20 NOW IN DIFFERENT STAGES AND ABOUT HALF I THINK IVE STUNTED,THEY HAD MAG PROBLEMS FOR A WHILE AND ONLY GOT THAT SORTD TODAY, I GERMED 10 MORE AND THEY EXPLODED QUICK 2 HOURS, BEFORE THE SOIL CAME ,I GOT 8 IN A HYDRO THING IM CHANGING AND A COUPLE EMERGENCY BUCKETS, SO I PUT THEM IN A BUCKET WITH A LID , CUT SOME HOLES AND PUT THEM IN FOR THE NIGHT,GOT 10LT BUCKETS AND 1 10 LT AIR POT TO TRY.SO I TRANSPLANTED THEM AGAIN, NOW THE WRONG SIZE TENT I GOT BY ACCIDENT HAS COME HANDY.
I GOT A LED 300 WATT VIPER TRUE WATT 185 I THINK AND 2 LED X 45 WATT,THEM CHEAP CHINESE COPYS JUST USING 1 FOR A DARK SPOT AND MY GOOD OLD HPS 400 WATT FULL SPECTRUM,IM ABLE TO USE IT BUT AT THE RECCOMMEMED HIGHT 30" , HAVEN`T GOT THE MONEY YET TO BUY A AIR COOLED COVER

Good deal man I'm glad you were able to save them and learn a few lessons along the way

MY PICS SO FAR
1 BLU,NORTH,YEI.JPG 1 NEW BATCH.JPG 1 close up are they ok.JPG 1 ST BATCH.JPG 1 taking it serious now , the change.JPG 1 taking it serious now , the change.JPG 1 MY GROW 3 DAY AGO.JPG 1 MY GROW 3 DAY AGO.JPG 1MY AUTOSD.JPG

Attachments

• ff_icon-compressed.png
    ff_icon-compressed.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 132
story so far...

i BOUGHT £20 QUIDS OF SEEDS OF FEMALE SEED COMPANY I JUST ASKD FOR HIM TO SEND SOMETHING GOOD. i GOT 2 X AUTO BLUE BERRY 2 X NORTHERN LIGHTS 1 X AK47 1 X SHORT STUFF, i MESSED THEM UP , I GOT 1 BLUEBERRY AND 1 NORTHERN LIGHT BOTH WERE STUNTED BUT THER OK NOW FOR WHAT THEY WENT TROUGH.
i LOOK`D AT female seed WEBSITE AND ORDER`D SHORT STUFF YETI AND THE SNT CAN`T SPELL IT, 5 OF EACH AND 10 FREE AUTO FEM MIXED, AND FEMALE SEEDS GAVE ME A FEW BEANS FREE , 27 IN TOTAL.
ITS BEEn TRAIL AND ERROR AND MAD EXPERIMENTS IVE LEARNT LOADS,
I GOT 20 NOW IN DIFFERENT STAGES AND ABOUT HALF I THINK IVE STUNTED,THEY HAD MAG PROBLEMS FOR A WHILE AND ONLY GOT THAT SORTD TODAY, I GERMED 10 MORE AND THEY EXPLODED QUICK 24 HOURS the tap roots were out, BEFORE THE SOIL CAME ,I GOT 8 IN A HYDRO THING i made AND A COUPLE EMERGENCY BUCKETS, SO I PUT THEM IN A BUCKET WITH A LID , CUT SOME HOLES AND PUT THEM IN FOR THE NIGHT,GOT 10LT BUCKETS AND 1 x 10 LT AIR POT TO TRY.SO I TRANSPLANTED THEM AGAIN, NOW THE WRONG SIZE TENT I GOT BY ACCIDENT HAS COME HANDY. they slowed down for a couple hours and by morning they all had shot up.
I GOT A LED 300 WATT VIPER TRUE WATT 185 I THINK AND 2 LED X 45 WATT,THEM CHEAP CHINESE COPYS JUST USING 1 FOR A DARK SPOT AND MY GOOD OLD HPS 400 WATT FULL SPECTRUM,IM ABLE TO USE IT BUT AT THE RECCOMMEMED HIGHT 30" , HAVEN`T GOT THE MONEY YET TO BUY A AIR COOLED COVER ,so got a couple computer fans in there and there happy, now i don`t know if i should drop the hps light a bit more?it look likes there stretching for it but thats good i heard/ read?

advise pls on how 2 place the lights???

need some help!!!!!!!!!!

ive checked on them today and they have exploded, just growing mad, i messed up, i put some new seedlings in a mini tank with 2 other 3 week old stunted auto`s, now it seems ther growing ok, but the roots are tangled with the older ones, what will happen once i havest the older ones as i will have to leave the roots in unless i cut them off, but i will damage the other roots, post pics now

Oh man your learning and diving right in lol. Keep your hps as close as possible to your canopy. Hold your hand directly above your canopy and if your hps doesn't irritate your hand bring it down slightly. About 15 to 18 inches of cooked properly for that sized light

thanks, its mad ,i always seem to find a couple answers for the same question and there always bloody different,have look at the situation im in, posting pic in couple min

Back