Indoor 112 days big devil xl. Not finished?

ddt666

The420KId
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
haze
So this big devil xl is 15 weeks old and still growing. Trichromes are maybe 5% amber. The plant had many difficulties through the grow as this was my first for a few years. Want to get it out as soon as possible as my next grow is ready to go. I somehow managed to use almost all of a 50lt bag of plagron grow mix in 3 11lt square smart pots. I think this was a major fuck up and won't do it again. So what do you think? Should I leave it and see if it finishes or chop ithe now and move on to the next one?
20170821_163406.jpg
20170821_163406.jpg
20170821_163436.jpg

Attachments

• 20170821_163453.jpg
    20170821_163453.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
It's this photo or auto? Looks like it already list all the leaves, if auto then it should be ready to go, i also read that people sample at this stage and chop it if they like the effect.

Last, if thou want to make more room for next batch, just take it out of lights and put it in nice dark place for a couple days, I've read many folks do that to amp up the resin

Thanks. It's a auto. I took all the fan leafs about a 6 weeks ago. Still putting weight on and producing huge clumps of white hairs.

If it's still putting out pistols you could leave it go a bit longer but with amber showing I wouldn't wait to much longer.

I would chop her. Because she's bi*ch, I am mad on autos which taking over 110 days.

Are you doing a final flush? Because with 5%Amber already and add 7-10 days for flush and you're right for harvest

Thanks guys. I started flushing today. I had 2 others one finished at 84 and the other at 95. But there was so many mistakes i made they done good. worried because it was still chucking out huge clumps of white hairs. I didn't weigh the others but gonna get some scales.

You don't need to flush. It's a myth.

Back