@PhenoX paging Dr. Greenthumb :greenthumb: just wondering if your planning on sharing your "fermented juice"recipe at some point or if its a trade secret lol.
It can be anything.... you gotta know whats in what when you ferment it to get the correct NPK for what stage of growth you are at. for veg i used alot of nitrogen based ingredients and focused on plant hormones. alot of research is needed to know whats in what...... a good one is fermented aloe vera. it has lots of saponins in it and other things that promote plant defence and resiliance. and for flowering you can use alfalfa or any kind of sprout. I made my own mix of Chia sprouts, turned into a kind of vinegar. seems to work wonders. you can literally add anything. and since it's organic it's alot harder to burn your plants. I also found that some of them will act as a natural flush when it turns into vinegar. not getting any salt build ups whole grow. ive been using also fermented pineapple as a replacement for bat guano. not paying 50$ for a bottle of bat shit lol

Man im gonna have to research..i make fermented foods to eat. Now I'm gonna have to make some to grow monsters! Do you make your own soil?

It's on day 90 now. Can't wait to pull her down... I added a pic of the rudaralis leaf to prove that it is an Auto.

LMAO wow that's crazy there's all my plants on one stem with quarter of the light and 1 percent of the soil. I [emoji144] down to you. You think you gonna hit your [emoji457] thanks for the update

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

This is crazy man, good work my friend! Glad to see you back with all the secret info. I'm the same I'm going to need to do a lot of reading on these fermented juices, and I'm branching into microgreen soon so I may be able to use that for the product.... I wonder because they are up to 40x more nutrient rich whether this would work after the fermentation and make a stronger juice? What u think? I have no knowledge just spouting ideas :smoking:

I can't see any of the photo bucket photos Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 4.01.51 pm.jpg can you repost them this is free https://postimages.org

I like the viparspectra, just got the new hp model where they have a more red heavy rather than a blue heavy spectrum. I like it a lot and then I fill it in with some white. Even if it were true that I may lose some efficiency, and this is by no means proven due to the different way that light is processed by the plant and photosynthesis happen due to quantum effects. But the bottom line is that even if they were less efficient it wouldn't be by much. I like my girls to look pleasing and they do look pretty in pink, the leaves go a rich dark green.

And for my purposes where I really like the plant in it's own right separate from it's other benefits, it makes me much happier to see them with some heavy duty blue and red hitting them at a time and a place of my choosing. btw that looks like you have the PAR600 model with the three separate channels.

Last edited:
Back