Reaction score
Currently Smoking
banana peels
64 days old, Just started to flower, im aiming for a P wish me luck. I'm using my own home made liquid ferts. Because I don't believe in spending cash on plant food. Im using a HPS+LED Combo for maximium light exposure and coverage, THE led is a cheap entry level 600W LED (vipaspectra PAR) and a cheap entry level HPS at 400w in my 1.2mx 1.2m tent. you may say it's overkill but who wants shade. But what do you think of my youngins beings in all that red spectrum? there's a lot of paranoia around it and i don't see the problem so far. even done my previous grow from start to finish with a strong red spectrum.

Last edited:
Best of luck with the grow mate! Got my beady eyes out and waiting!

Did you mean to make a journal out of this? It’s in the live photography section.

I’m a new grower. How did you make the trunk split like that?

Did you mean to make a journal out of this? It’s in the live photography section.

I’m a new grower. How did you make the trunk split like that?
Haha either way he's killing it! But re: the trunk, I've had a plant naturally do that as a random mutation, or you can top the plant to create that effect to a certain point

64 days old, Just started to flower, im aiming for a P wish me luck. I'm using my own home made liquid ferts. Because I don't believe in spending cash on plant food. Im using a HPS+LED Combo for maximium light exposure and coverage, THE led is a cheap entry level 600W LED (vipaspectra PAR) and a cheap entry level HPS at 400w in my 1.2mx 1.2m tent. you may say it's overkill but who wants shade. But what do you think of my youngins beings in all that red spectrum? there's a lot of paranoia around it and i don't see the problem so far. even done my previous grow from start to finish with a strong red spectrum.

I did all 3 lights this time around went good MH, HPS and led that's a frigging tank of a plant man love it good luck
ca932792a6a43dac214cd002107f17c1.jpg

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

I did all 3 lights this time around went good MH, HPS and led that's a frigging tank of a plant man love it good luck
ca932792a6a43dac214cd002107f17c1.jpg

Looks nice and cozy in there! Who needs a tanning bed when you have that many lights in a grow tent! :crying:

Looks nice and cozy in there! Who needs a tanning bed when you have that many lights in a grow tent! :crying:
Lmfao like you said who needs shade! My dark period is 50%power on my lights haha and I get nice tan all year round from staring at my plants [emoji23]

Back