Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MIAutomatic I am speaking for myself, all is good, we all at one point or another veer out of lane, the fact you made a correction speaks to your character. Enough of that, I wish to attain grow abilities as you sum day, I believe that Linda Seeds will help me attain my goal. One note , no high end light, tent or seed will save a 15.00 dollar seedling from certain drowning. I am privy to that ! Happy growing MIAutomatic:goodluck:

Linda's Seeds are Top notch Germination Rate 100% all 4 different Strains sprouting in no time they not soak in water bevore just in the Cubes and 3 day's later they show up that's great!

IMG_20220903_112530.jpg

This is a Test Grow Fat Blueberry but wasn't ready to transfer in a Big Pot because of my New project so i let her Growing in 3 liter sharing the light with the older Auto's.

IMG_20220903_111958.jpg

What it gets right down to is, what works for you. No, indoor growing is not cheap to get started, but you recoup those cost quickly. what I spend in electricity in one month wouldn't buy an 1/8 in many states! Hell, I'll be generous and say it wouldn't buy a quarter ounce.
Now I have several thousands of dollars worth of grow equipment. It took me years to accumulate what I have, and all the items I bought were paid for by working side jobs and ebay sales or I'd have non of it! I've bought a few high price seeds and enjoyed then very much, but I've also had a 7 pack of duds...... ouch!
I just sampled a bud from my Linda Seeds Fat Blueberry. My third grow of it and it is one of my favorite strains out of all the many, many I have grown.

So grow what you enjoy! That's the most important thing! But it doesn't hurt to save a few bucks either!

I mostly agree with you as well, I have grown some very nice plants from both freebies and bag seed. I guess savings is savings, but the other costs associated with a grow are generally much higher and more consistent than seed costs. So while there is certainly value in free or cheap seeds it’s just not really going to save much money compared to other cost saving measures. I also have a small grow space without much room to experiment, so I am more inclined to just stick with premium breeders who have mostly done the guess work for me.

If I ever have the space and can start to do my own breeding then I will probably be buying all sorts of reg seeds on the cheap from places like Linda, but at that point it would be more about getting phenotype diversity than savings, so two birds one stone I guess.

Bruce Banner are the quickest one i don't think it can be quicker then this this is still day 3 lol

The Rest are showing also up hopefully they all OK too but it looks like.

All now in her Final 11 Liter Softpotts. No nutes yet the Cubes are all pre Feeding.

IMG_20220903_222649.jpg
IMG_20220903_222630.jpg
IMG_20220903_222612.jpg
IMG_20220903_222604.jpg

IMG_20220903_223704.jpg

What it gets right down to is, what works for you. No, indoor growing is not cheap to get started, but you recoup those cost quickly. what I spend in electricity in one month wouldn't buy an 1/8 in many states! Hell, I'll be generous and say it wouldn't buy a quarter ounce.
Now I have several thousands of dollars worth of grow equipment. It took me years to accumulate what I have, and all the items I bought were paid for by working side jobs and ebay sales or I'd have non of it! I've bought a few high price seeds and enjoyed then very much, but I've also had a 7 pack of duds...... ouch!
I just sampled a bud from my Linda Seeds Fat Blueberry. My third grow of it and it is one of my favorite strains out of all the many, many I have grown.

So grow what you enjoy! That's the most important thing! But it doesn't hurt to save a few bucks either!
I too really like the FaT Tuesday from Linda Seeds. A real winner for me.

@pop22 I’m On the band wagon, any new purchases will be low priced seeds for from Linda’s, has anybody grown out the Auto Runt’s? Thanks.
I have not but it is on my list to buy. I am in early process of getting them cash to fill my order.

Back