Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Pop:
My CC has been declined multiple times in the last few days by the Linda Bank. As noted earlier they are referring to 3d Fraud technology. I did not see Paypal as an option this go around, they had CC, Bitcoin, and cash. Tried last night to purchase with cash , made order, got address and 2 hours later while sleeping order was canceled.Not sure what the problem is, maybe me, thinking I will wait and see what happens with others. Them Damn Fat Berry's sounded too good:shrug:
I will today try to make a cash purchase and see what happens.

here is the email from Linda. Ivo is the customer service person I have been in contact with.
thanks for your message.

Unfortunately your payment was rejected by our cc provider. We only can accept cards with "3D secure" which is a kind of fraud protection. This is obligatory by law for EU online stores since this year. Usually most credit cards support this, but you need to activate this trough your card provider or bank account.

We are sorry that we can not make payments easier.

Best.

*one world one vision*
Ivo

Customer Support
T.: +34.658.152.382
1661425669562.png 1661425669597.png 1661425669622.png
Dk8rrFB7rJtimHPU.jpg

No the don't take paypal, but the paypal debit card has always worked for me. Blame the credit card companies! Every few months they find a new way to screw with cannabis companies!

Hey Pop:
My CC has been declined multiple times in the last few days by the Linda Bank. As noted earlier they are referring to 3d Fraud technology. I did not see Paypal as an option this go around, they had CC, Bitcoin, and cash. Tried last night to purchase with cash , made order, got address and 2 hours later while sleeping order was canceled.Not sure what the problem is, maybe me, thinking I will wait and see what happens with others. Them Damn Fat Berry's sounded too good:shrug:

No the don't take paypal, but the paypal debit card has always worked for me. Blame the credit card companies! Every few months they find a new way to screw with cannabis companies!
TY for your input. I'll look into the PayPal DEBIT card.

Grapefruit perpetual grow by Linda Seed is starting to take shape. A couple stretched a bit much, oh well. Will start rotating Afghan Skunk Linda Seeds in this grow real soon, Got sum Twisted puppies, by Twisted Tree in the flower tent ready now, just need to do it.
I need get sum of them Fat Berry that you guys are talking bout plus sum Wedding Cheese Cake. Thinking I already have a near lifetime supply of seeds now:mrgreen:
View attachment 1503190
Not Afghan Kush, Afghan Skunk :shrug:

20220828_100501.jpg

Feed schedule with new nutes had my plants pissy, but they are all doing fine now. Sad the Afghan skunks on the far left got so upset. They are in cruise control now. Everything in here is Linda's except the back middle plant which is a Seedstockers Cookies Auto.
20220828_100558.jpg

This wedding cake is a beauty. Clocking in around day 45ish
20220828_100547.jpg

Afghan skunk, this is a different smelling pheno from the skunks I've grown previously from Linda's. The 3gal skunk is sweetish, but the one in the 1gal is very very rancid much more like the prior phenos I've grown before.
20220828_100515.jpg

Always wanted to grow northernlights, here she is in auto form by Linda's. Sweet fruity smells, not candy but fruit.
20220828_100259.jpg

Back row from the left: Linda's Afghan Skunk auto, Seedstockers Cookies auto, Linda's wedding cake. (In 3gal pots)

Front row from the left (large plants): Linda's Afghan skunk, Linda's northern lights auto, Linda's wedding cake (in 1 gal pots)

The 2 pots in the very front are mystery autos from a friend. Linda's gear ftw very pleased with this run

I started a new grow all linda total 4 strains in 11 liter softpotts
16619736112407844965566660830620.jpg

1. Wedding Gelato
2. Gelato 33
2. Banana Punsh
4. Bruce Banner

I hope linda creating good stuff... I Grow Autos for 9 year's so i know what Quality stuff is :)

I put all 4 Seeds in Root Cubes in a small Box with air circulation.
16619738748119128868392960503806.jpg

This is one of 6 Linda Seed Grapefruit I got going. 3 are similar to this one, 1 is shorter and bushier, 2 Took to the stretch, but not to bad at all. At this point of the grow I am very happy with the quality of Linda Seeds. I am new at growing and just gettin my roots myself, just I gal. pots with sum FFHF, FF trio, and rain water.

Attachments

• IMG_0065 2.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0066.JPG
    8.6 MB · Views: 16
Back