Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This grow is all Linda's besides the Back middle plant is a Cookies auto by Seedstockers.

2 left plants are Afghan skunk
2 right plants are Wedding cake
1 middle front is a Northern lights auto

All at different ages, back row is 3 gallon pots and the front is all 1 gallons. The wedding cake got supercropped. They're on goldleaf nutrients and Recharge mostly.
20220801_151401.jpg

Northern lights auto. Around 2 weeks
20220801_150831.jpg

Afghan skunk in the 1 gal
20220801_150826.jpg

This lady is hungry!! Boosted her feed today Afghan skunk.
20220801_150815.jpg

My cookies auto 3pk from Linda's never popped, this cookies is from seedstockers. I'll contact their customer service.
20220801_150834.jpg

Had to supercrop her to even out the canopy. Hopefully her bottom buds will start to swell.
Wedding cake
20220801_150803.jpg

Let's Start a Grow with Linda's "Fat Blueberry" Holy... I thought I have to wait but know Auto's are running so i have another Tent 60x60x160cm there is enough place for Single Plant in a 15 Liter Superroot Airpot with Coco Pepples Mixture..
IMG_20220804_223917.jpg

But first the Seeds will Grow in Root Cubes

IMG_20220804_224209.jpg

Let's see what Linda's Blueberry can do <3 Blueberry is my All Time Favo so i know what's going on :)

Let's Start a Grow with Linda's "Fat Blueberry" Holy... I thought I have to wait but know Auto's are running so i have another Tent 60x60x160cm there is enough place for Single Plant in a 15 Liter Superroot Airpot with Coco Pepples Mixture.. View attachment 1496676

But first the Seeds will Grow in Root Cubes

View attachment 1496677

Let's see what Linda's Blueberry can do <3 Blueberry is my All Time Favo so i know what's going on :)

One of my phenos was gas and fermented fruit, the other was sweet berryish. Enjoy my friend.

Dunno why I'm just seeing this!
Haven't grown the CM yet. The Wedding Cake has a very sweet smell, almost like cookie dough. No I've only grown the photoperiod. Just got the auto version a few days ago. And Linda always has some great specials with up to 50% off. Nabbed some Kannabia Breakup Cake, and Mataro Blue ( MB will scramble your brain, potent stuff!!! ) and a bunch of other stuff. This is probably my 10th orderwith Linda Seeds, and never a problem!

Never got any of their critical mass before they stopped producing it, any info on her? I have the wedding cake in auto form, did you grow her as an auto yet? How were the wedding cake terps?? Thanks again pop for this thread, helped me get some good genetics for cheap.

Got this 6 perpetual Linda Seed Grapefruit grow goin, will rotate these in the Flower Tent shortly. Will replace with a 6 Linda Seed, Afghan Skunk grow, which I may use to start a new grow journal. Would give me a chance to learn and possibly earn sump tin.

Attachments

• IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 16
Back