Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Updated my post above for more info. I'd reccomend highly. Thats going in the ground next round again i belive along with maybe some northernlights. Looking forward to the terps.
It's lovely what is it?
That just looks like an amazing bud to me. You've got some pictures from the grow?

I would have to say, Critical Mass, Wedding Cake, And Northern Lights would all be good choices. I LOVE their Wedding Cake!

Never got any of their critical mass before they stopped producing it, any info on her? I have the wedding cake in auto form, did you grow her as an auto yet? How were the wedding cake terps?? Thanks again pop for this thread, helped me get some good genetics for cheap.

Updated my post above for more info. I'd reccomend highly. Thats going in the ground next round again i belive along with maybe some northernlights. Looking forward to the terps.
Thanks mate! Does it taste and more important maybe smell like skunk?

I have had a few mixed results with their autos. I think I dropped about 10 (autos) with 2 having issues. Like Pop said nothing to out of line with everywhere else. (fat blueberry, gg, banana smash, and some skittlz cross).

Their photos on the other hand have been killing it for me. Grapefruit is by far and away one of the better photos I have grown I even revegged and turned one into a mother plant. I also ran their runtz, wedding cake, and watermelon girl. All outstanding and issue free.

Last edited:
I have had a few mixed results with their autos. I think I dropped about 10 (autos) with 2 having issues. Like Pop said nothing to out of line with everywhere else. (fat blueberry, gg, banana smash, and some skittlz cross).

Their photos on the other hand have been killing it for me. Grapefruit is by far and away one of the better photos I have grown I even revegged and turned one into a mother plant. I also ran their runtz, wedding cake, and watermelon girl. All outstanding and issue free.

How was the runtz and their wedding cake? Lots of different phenos, wondering how they yielded and their terps?

The Afghan skunk auto I grew is amazing after a few months of cure. Open the bag and everyone's heads spins like "What the hell is that?!" Type of weed lol. Smelly, smooth, tasty, sheesh it's hard to beat.

I just ordered a haul of Linda's photoperiods, and I have a NY Soul diesel Auto that has been flowering for a few weeks looking VERY strong. I ordered a few 10 packs for 10euro each: Northern lights, Afghan skunk, white widow, and cheese. Got a few of their pricier strains as well: Lemon skunk, trop cookies, and sunset sherbert. Hard to beat these quality feminized genetics at this price. Franklin out :smoking:

New York Sour Diesel auto is the back left plant. She is taller than all the photoperiods in the tent for now, but she go no training. She is somewhere around 45 days to 50 days of life. She seems like she'll go to 90ish days like the Afghan skunk.

Grown with Grow dots, recharge, and silica. In a 1 gallon plastic grow bag. Super easy grow so far, and a reasonably resilient plant.

20220501_080044.jpg

20220501_080034.jpg

I've grown their Wedding Cake twice now, they second being chopped today. Absolutely love it! Potent, tasty bud!

How was the runtz and their wedding cake? Lots of different phenos, wondering how they yielded and their terps?

The Afghan skunk auto I grew is amazing after a few months of cure. Open the bag and everyone's heads spins like "What the hell is that?!" Type of weed lol. Smelly, smooth, tasty, sheesh it's hard to beat.

I just ordered a haul of Linda's photoperiods, and I have a NY Soul diesel Auto that has been flowering for a few weeks looking VERY strong. I ordered a few 10 packs for 10euro each: Northern lights, Afghan skunk, white widow, and cheese. Got a few of their pricier strains as well: Lemon skunk, trop cookies, and sunset sherbert. Hard to beat these quality feminized genetics at this price. Franklin out :smoking:

Very nice! Just sprouted a NYCD myself. Looking forward to her growing.

New York Sour Diesel auto is the back left plant. She is taller than all the photoperiods in the tent for now, but she go no training. She is somewhere around 45 days to 50 days of life. She seems like she'll go to 90ish days like the Afghan skunk.

Grown with Grow dots, recharge, and silica. In a 1 gallon plastic grow bag. Super easy grow so far, and a reasonably resilient plant.

View attachment 1454698

View attachment 1454697

Very nice! Just sprouted a NYCD myself. Looking forward to her growing.
The pheno I have is very stretchy, I reckon she will be a little longer of a plant and I am glad to have her that way. I'm looking to cross a couple of autos hopefully outdoor this season i think the sourD or the afghan skunk would be good reversal candidates. I'll see what happens as the season is approaching quick where I'm at

Back