Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not calling this a flag or whatever but I have got some weak genetics from Linda, and some strong ones. AK47 and Amnesia Haze fems were great. Then I had one bad exp with their Super Lemon Haze fem - she grew so small, alongside others from other breeders that yielded well. I wasn't gonna call that one out as it was just one, of course you can get a bad one anywhere from any breeder. But now I've got a GG#4 which is the priciest of Linda's own, and same as the Super Lemon Haze she's growing so small compared to others from other breeders that are all growing well. I'll put up a pic later. That seed was 4,-eur same price as Royal Queen Seeds cheapest seed Special Kush, which I have grown many times and would recommend to anybody any time, strong growth, good yielder and surprisingly a freaking enigma of fruity terps :jointman:

Not calling this a flag or whatever but I have got some weak genetics from Linda, and some strong ones. AK47 and Amnesia Haze fems were great. Then I had one bad exp with their Super Lemon Haze fem - she grew so small, alongside others from other breeders that yielded well. I wasn't gonna call that one out as it was just one, of course you can get a bad one anywhere from any breeder. But now I've got a GG#4 which is the priciest of Linda's own, and same as the Super Lemon Haze she's growing so small compared to others from other breeders that are all growing well. I'll put up a pic later. That seed was 4,-eur same price as Royal Queen Seeds cheapest seed Special Kush, which I have grown many times and would recommend to anybody any time, strong growth, good yielder and surprisingly a freaking enigma of fruity terps :jointman:
I got Linda's GG#4 less than $2 each. Both girls produced well, but TOTALLY different phenos.

GG#4 Left front in 15gal and back in a 7gal. Linda Seeds Gelato33 on the right

IMG_20201016_100445350_HDR.jpg

GG#4 The freak I named Miss Wispy.
IMG_20201016_095914335_HDR.jpg

Afghan Skunk auto, or their auto NYC Diesel is pretty dank but not so fat leaved lol! I'm a sucker for shortly little fattys too!

What is the dankiest, squattiest indica with massive fan leaves and goodnight/couchlock stone in Linda's line up?

What is the dankiest, squattiest indica with massive fan leaves and goodnight/couchlock stone in Linda's line up?

I don't care who you get seeds from, there can be some that just are not up to the job in a batch. I've had horrible stunted mutants twice from Sweet Seeds and Zamnesia. I full pack of runts from Mephisto, Blueberry autos from DP that also crappy little mutants. I had a couple Mazar autos from Linda that didn't auto ( my favorite Linda strain ). It happens when you think about how many seeds are made in a batch, and were likely talking hundreds of thousands of seeds, or more, there are going to be a few duds lol.
Iam doing a seed run/ pheno hunt and out of 83 sprouts, 4-5 are a bit mutated, it's just how nature rolls!

Back