Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got this 6 perpetual Linda Seed Grapefruit grow goin, will rotate these in the Flower Tent shortly. Will replace with a 6 Linda Seed, Afghan Skunk grow, which I may use to start a new grow journal. Would give me a chance to learn and possibly earn sump tin.
Go for it.

Another girl in the bag and drying.
Linda Seeds Fat Blueberry was easy to trim......love that! Maybe 20 min.
Fully frosty, just not an avalanche. Nuggs are hard even lowers.
She's an EB Jr candidate, pending smoke eval.

That's sad why not grow it again?
Hehe...We'll, I've already have 53 cultivars on my backlog...:shrug:

Also did some comparison and it looks like for ace seeds, their price is higher than ace seeds themselves for some reason.
That's something very common. If it's hard to get some breeder/cultivar in Europe, prizes rise automatically with the seedshops. It a supply and demand thing...

Hehe...We'll, I've already have 53 cultivars on my backlog...:shrug:

That's something very common. If it's hard to get some breeder/cultivar in Europe, prizes rise automatically with the seedshops. It a supply and demand thing...
Just like the contest from Dutch Passion you're in, I can get them from Linda's seed.

Two great strains, Auto Fat Blueberry and Auto Gorilla Glue#4 on sale for the thread title price!

Just like the contest from Dutch Passion you're in, I can get them from Linda's seed.

Two great strains, Auto Fat Blueberry and Auto Gorilla Glue#4 on sale for the thread title price!
Oh, I have 'm in house brother. Sometimes the grass is just greener on the other side :cheers:

Fat BB Day 10

IMG_20220818_153416.jpg

Yeah, it's tempting to get both DP contest girls, with some cheap Linda seeds versions, and do my own grow along side.
Same mindset! LOL!
Tag me when you do. Interesting to see what comes from it :thumbsup:

Back