New Grower 00 seeds Northern Lights auto

Arthur

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
personal F1
Well, here we go! Ordered my seeds from seedman on 6-1, notified of shipping on 6-5. Seeds arrived today. Am suprized at the quickness... started 2 seeds destined for the great outdoors. Paper towel method. Guess we'll see if I have smoke for my birthday @ the end of September. @ least by that time the 1 photo I've got going out there will have provided me with enough nurfull to iso wash... always a little concerned when using a supplier I've not used before.

Guess I could put this in the outdoor section, but it's also my first auto... so... wanna give a big thanks to all here, the info helped me make the jump over to autos.

Well, here we go! Ordered my seeds from seedman on 6-1, notified of shipping on 6-5. Seeds arrived today. Am suprized at the quickness... started 2 seeds destined for the great outdoors. Paper towel method. Guess we'll see if I have smoke for my birthday @ the end of September. @ least by that time the 1 photo I've got going out there will have provided me with enough nurfull to iso wash... always a little concerned when using a supplier I've not used before.

Guess I could put this in the outdoor section, but it's also my first auto... so... wanna give a big thanks to all here, the info helped me make the jump over to autos.
Whats up arthur , welcome to the AFN and we are glad to have ya ..
I've heard good things of the northern lights but never grew it .iHope the best for ya and I'm subbed .
If you ever need help with anything there is the infirmary for sick plants as well as live stoner go there chat with the stoners and ask question and such . Anyways welcome and cheers:pass:

Welcome to afn ,seedsman great an afn approved lots of great reviews a trusted seed vendor ,grown northern lights quite a bit always love a good afghani .

Thanks guys, this is kinda the hold over grow... plan on coming inside in the fall, but in the meantime, im dry... I don't like being OUT... Stuff on the street is absolute shit... and due to having an aircraft mech and a pilot license, a card is not an option. Plus growing has always kinda put me @ peace, so lots of ups, and not nearly the downs of 25 years ago.

Wishing you luck man it definitely sucks to be out and I do remember the days of street weed not fondly either ,I get medical in a completely legal state no limits on cards here in fact you can board in state planes carrying you're cannabis just can't travel outta state .i can't wait for the day when prohibitions over and the weed is free and we can smoke outside in public view no more stigma no more reefer madness ,and you could fly all over with as much weed as you need .

On a slightly separate note, am trying to do as,much as possible to do all as healthy as possible. Always loved ISO washing, but am having difficulty finding an answer, is isopropyl 99% denatured?
Here in the DPRK
(Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia) 190 proof everclear isn't available. Has anyone tried item below for washing?
Screenshot_2017-06-13-21-28-07.png

Holy shit! I moved the first to a root plus yesterday, and back under the dome. Went and checked right about midnight, and I've got roots showing.... emediatly moved to a temporary container to await moving to the back yard. Jeez that was fast... kinda caught me off gaurd.
20170616_001451-1.jpg

Just an update, being dry still sucks!
Now on to the girls. I've moved 2 ladies to small buckets and on to the patio table, shaded, and the 3rd will probably go out today or tomorrow. Am hoping I can get away leaving them in these half gallon pots till mid-late next week as weather looks like we're gonna hit 105 to 110 first part of the week. I'd like to have them in their forever home by friday.
2 of the 5 seeds haven't popped, am leaving them in the paper towel under the humidity dome... both were really dark, don't have a good feeling that their viable. Here's a couple pics.
20170617_062453.jpg
20170617_062504.jpg
20170617_062402.jpg

Obviously the last is my photo girl, strain unknown, but she seems to be enjoying the great outdoors. Am done with her topping, last thing I did was fim her about a week ago. Will be headed off to the hardware store to find some 2X2 wire grates so I can get her spread out.

To grow is therapeutic, to enjoy the fruits of that grow nirvana.

Peace all.

Back