Atulip Grows - Dark Yoda

It’s time to get growing again. Dug through the old stash and found a couple Nancy’s Own Dark Yoda Seeds. I gave them a 24 hour soak in water/h2o2 then directly into soil about a half inch deep 4 days ago. First one made it up today.

Setup

  • 3’x5’ Grow tent
  • 2 x 150w Viparspectra XS1500 Pro LED lights
  • 6" Vivosun Fan/carbon filter
  • 2 x 6" clip fans.
  • 2’x4’ Soil fabric bed filled with Build a Soil 3.0 and Light Mix blended.
  • 3 x Thirsty Earth Ollas

Day 1

4 Likes

Let’s go!!

4 Likes

Dumped my worms right on top the seed spot yesterday apparently. I should’ve marked where I planted exactly. lol

4 Likes

I shoulda boiled the straw or ima be plucking these all grow.

4 Likes

2nd Dark Yoda was hiding behind some straw.

2 outta 2 for Nancy’s Own Dark Yoda. Looking forward to these. Densest purple nugs I ever grew was this a couple years ago.

6 Likes

Day 4 or 5 or something. Progressing along nicely.

6 Likes

Day 7

5 Likes

Day 10.

Top of soil was a little dry. I increased the straw layer and watered in a few gallons. Raised the res about 6 more inches.

5 Likes

2 weeks above soil now.

5 Likes

Looking good! This is awesome!, been seeing a few older members coming back and getting back into it with new grow methods! Good luck bro, you’re off to a great start!

3 Likes

Dark Yoda puts out some of the darkest purples in the auto world. Nancy’s Own has solid genetics for that color profile. The Build a Soil 3.0 with ollas is a clean setup for keeping things low maintenance through veg.

3 Likes

Day 20 I think. Definitely been easy just filling up the res every few days, maybe top watering once a week so far. Probably throw some craft blend on here next week or 2.

4 Likes