Bomb Seeds Yeatster runs the Bomb diggidy

THC Bomb
20181205_094136.jpg

Cherry Bomb
20181205_094149.jpg

thanks for the tag bud!! Please let me know how many % it increases rh
I couldn't get the humidistat to work so I had it running on constant for a couple hours, in my closet. I came upstairs and the whole room was full of fog! I opened the closet door and couldn't see a thing, for a moment, until air started moving more. My hygrometer registered 99% and everything was wet!
Ive since, got the humidistat working and any RH is easily obtainable. The only problem I'm having is, the fog delivers the minerals in the water, and it's not supposed to be used with distilled or RO. The few plants I have going, all got tip burns from excess. It's something I will have to adjust nutrients with.

I couldn't get the humidistat to work so I had it running on constant for a couple hours, in my closet. I came upstairs and the whole room was full of fog! I opened the closet door and couldn't see a thing, for a moment, until air started moving more. My hygrometer registered 99% and everything was wet!
Ive since, got the humidistat working and any RH is easily obtainable. The only problem I'm having is, the fog delivers the minerals in the water, and it's not supposed to be used with distilled or RO. The few plants I have going, all got tip burns from excess. It's something I will have to adjust nutrients with.

thanks for the info!

Back