Bomb Seeds Yeatster runs the Bomb diggidy

I was reading some of your other journals @Yeatster, make sure you don't get the bottles mixed up this time!!!:eyebrows:
Lol I can tell u I sat many a late nights staring at gallons of solution wondering what I mixed in what I didn’t and what was for what plants lol bloom nutes grow nutes.

Lol I can tell u I sat many a late nights staring at gallons of solution wondering what I mixed in what I didn’t and what was for what plants lol bloom nutes grow nutes.
But now you use MC and dont have to worry :LOLStoned: it stoner proof :headbang:

But now you use MC and dont have to worry :LOLStoned: it stoner proof :headbang:
Yeah but when I have plants ranging from two weeks to 80 days I forget how much I put in which one lol I’ve worked out a method now but still get turned around once in a while usually when the kids r asking me all kinds of questions while I’m mixing.

Yeah but when I have plants ranging from two weeks to 80 days I forget how much I put in which one lol I’ve worked out a method now but still get turned around once in a while usually when the kids r asking me all kinds of questions while I’m mixing.

I see Daniel son :LOLStoned: but with MC I dont think 3 or 4 grams per gallon would hurt a plant 10 days or older

I see Daniel son :LOLStoned: but with MC I dont think 3 or 4 grams per gallon would hurt a plant 10 days or older
Very true I worry when I Start adding bud explosion. Although I know I’ve messed up and fed wrong with no harm. Made sure next was right though. :smoking:

RH is pretty low, as always, this time of year.
THC Bomb
Screenshot_20181119-070941_Gallery.jpg
Cherry Bomb
Screenshot_20181119-071055_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Hope all is well bro looking forward for next update :thumbsup:

Back