Calmag- 0.5ml
Silica- 0.5ml
Carboload-0.5ml

Ph 6.0
Ppm 600

Feed pump on for 15mins every 3 hours

Lights at 50% 240w running 24 hours
Temps are 25-29oc and humidity is up to 55-60%
Will turn on the dehumidifier in a couple days slowly bring the humidity back down to 45-50

IMG_20191201_100508.jpg
IMG_20191201_100513.jpg
IMG_20191201_100525.jpg

IMG_20191201_100607.jpg
IMG_20191201_100613.jpg
IMG_20191201_100621.jpg
IMG_20191201_100629.jpg

IMG_20191201_100950.jpg

Gave them a pretty aggressive defoliation and lollypopping.
Hoping to keep the lower buds to a minimum and send all bud production energy to the main colas

Day 44 for the thc bombs
Just onto the week 7 feed schedule.
Micro- 1.0ml
Grow- 0.3ml
Bloom- 1.3ml
Calmag- 0.5ml
Silica- 0.5ml
Carboload-0.5ml

Ph 6.0
Ppm 600

Feed pump on for 15mins every 3 hours

Lights at 50% 240w running 24 hours
Temps are 25-29oc and humidity is up to 55-60%
Will turn on the dehumidifier in a couple days slowly bring the humidity back down to 45-50

View attachment 1133816View attachment 1133815View attachment 1133814

View attachment 1133813View attachment 1133812View attachment 1133811View attachment 1133810
View attachment 1133809
Gave them a pretty aggressive defoliation and lollypopping.
Hoping to keep the lower buds to a minimum and send all bud production energy to the main colas
do you ever move the drippers or keep them in the same spot

When i move plants i just stick the drippers anywhere into the rockwool so they do change possitions now and then.
You worried about the drippers damaging roots
no i was just wondering to be honest my mate only used the drippers for a few weeks then switched them to drip rings so it waters the full pot very tempted to give the wilma a go but il need a huge harvest to be able to try a new method incase i make a balls of woulnt be the first time water temps and keeping the ph stable are my biggest worrys

no i was just wondering to be honest my mate only used the drippers for a few weeks then switched them to drip rings so it waters the full pot very tempted to give the wilma a go but il need a huge harvest to be able to try a new method incase i make a balls of woulnt be the first time water temps and keeping the ph stable are my biggest worrys
My water temps are up over 30oc in summer long as i use something to keep the res sterile i have zero issues.
I set ph of top up buckets but dont chase ph too much between times

Hi Woody, and congrats on a very nice garden. Sorry about the thrip adventure earlier.

I have been trying to sort out nutes and lighting in my current grow, so far still without complete satisfaction. Can I ask, are your lights 240 watts for each of the two panels you show in the photos, 480 watts total? And can you tell me how far the lights are from the closest plant tops? Thanks for your help.

Hi Woody, and congrats on a very nice garden. Sorry about the thrip adventure earlier.

I have been trying to sort out nutes and lighting in my current grow, so far still without complete satisfaction. Can I ask, are your lights 240 watts for each of the two panels you show in the photos, 480 watts total? And can you tell me how far the lights are from the closest plant tops? Thanks for your help.

Hey bud. The lights are 480w total running full power. But they are dimmable so theyve been running mostly at 50% 240w.
One driver powers both boards so i cant control them separately. You can get them that way though.
I start seedlings with the lights at 240w about 2 foot above pots then lower by a few inches a week.
You can get much closer to your plants with this style of light compared to hps

Hey bud. The lights are 480w total running full power. But they are dimmable so theyve been running mostly at 50% 240w.
One driver powers both boards so i cant control them separately. You can get them that way though.
I start seedlings with the lights at 240w about 2 foot above pots then lower by a few inches a week.
You can get much closer to your plants with this style of light compared to hps
Thanks for the reply Woody, I appreciate it. I take it then that your lights are currently running at about 240 watts total, something somewhat less than 24" from the plants. Mine currently would be more like ~400 watts at ~24", about 33 days from sprout, a week and a half or so younger than yours. My lights are diy panels of screw ins, half 5500K, half 2700K. Watts and spectrum adjustable by unscrewing bulbs. The leds in my setup are bare as I have removed the diffusers, and pointed straight down toward the plants. I believe that given this and the lack of any kind of led lenses, my setup should behave very similar to a comparably powered and sized quantum board. Given your setup, it seems that I may be hitting them harder than needed. At what point, if ever, will you push the lights to full power?

Thanks for the reply Woody, I appreciate it. I take it then that your lights are currently running at about 240 watts total, something somewhat less than 24" from the plants. Mine currently would be more like ~400 watts at ~24", about 33 days from sprout, a week and a half or so younger than yours. My lights are diy panels of screw ins, half 5500K, half 2700K. Watts and spectrum adjustable by unscrewing bulbs. The leds in my setup are bare as I have removed the diffusers, and pointed straight down toward the plants. I believe that given this and the lack of any kind of led lenses, my setup should behave very similar to a comparably powered and sized quantum board. Given your setup, it seems that I may be hitting them harder than needed. At what point, if ever, will you push the lights to full power?

I just checked my book and actually turned them up to 360w after last res change. Mistake in my last update.
I use a phone app for android called lux... I know it sounds unreliable and a little sillybut check out this video from migro

Thanks for the suggestion re. phone meter. Alas, I have an iphone, and the fellow in the video does not seem to have found an iphone app that calibrates well enough.

For now, I have reduced the watts to more or less what you are running, and will see how that goes. If leaf color does not sort itself out shortly, I will be switching my nutes to Megacrop.

Thanks again for getting back to me Woody, I appreciate it.

Back