Welcome To WonderLand...

ok guys heres the harvest from the first flush from the mexi-cube tub... i think there is about 2-2.5 oz on the dehydrator that needs dried yet plus the 2 big sandwitch bags have 28grams each, the other 2 bags consist of 8 grams and 3.5 grams so im thinking 4oz easy on the 1st flush.. i will update once i get the last ones dry.. i also gave my buddy another 5 grams for him to try tomorrow and his buddy wanted an 1/8 for his bday so i have to remember to take that 8.5 grams into account for my total 1st flush yield
DSCN4976.JPG
DSCN4975.JPG
DSCN4974.JPG

Gonna try and dunk the tub for another flush!
why not right?!?!?
DSCN4972.JPG
DSCN4973.JPG

I have other tubs I'm trying out tyvek versus gettin the poly fil stuffing just right. I hate poly fil. I will ad just the tyvek and see what happens.
Nice haul!
ahhh ok that makes sense to why theres tyvek!:face: lol ill be interested in how it works... the poly fill part is pretty easy lol... bottom 4 holes stuffed TIGHT with the poly fill and loose in the top 2 end holes... heres a link with pics for "dialing" in your mono tub... very simple and straight forwaard with pics....
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17332777
Did you case that tub in the pic? i dont see the substrate surface colonized:pass:

Back