Day 11
Wilderness Blue Cheese
(Back Centre)

DAY 8
Another lecter
(Centre right)
20221025_042957.jpg
20221025_042554.jpg

Good morning my fellow uk gang I hope your all doing great I just wanted to pop in and say hello

Day 16
Lecters (back sides)
&
Bronson (Front Row)

Day 14
Condemned
{center left}

Day 12
Wilderness Blue Cheese
(Back Centre)

DAY 9
Another lecter
(Centre right)
20221025_161353.jpg
20221025_161702.jpg
20221025_162204.jpg

Lol
Want to hear something weirdly funny lol
Tonight I ordered a Chinese and when I went to get on my bike to go collect it,,
it had a flat wheel...
So put a new tube on the wheel and when I went to pump it up the pump didn't work.
Tried to fix it but it was fucked
So was about to give up...
Then I noticed the Lighter gas sitting there and thought """ could I use it somehow to pressurise the wheel""""
So I drilled a hole in the top of the pump big enough for the gas nossle to fit and filled that fucker up with gas....
And it actually worked. Haha

Cycling down the road waiting for the wheel to explode and throw me over the hedge but all was OK and I got home to eat my beef chowmain in one piece,
Cant belive it worked. Lol

Chinese is over 2 mile away and there was no way I was walking. :rofl:

Tonight I ordered a Chinese and when I went to get on my bike to go collect it,,
it had a flat wheel...
So put a new tube on the wheel and when I went to pump it up the pump didn't work.
Then I noticed the Lighter gas sitting there and thought """ could I use it somehow to pressurise the wheel""""
So I drilled a hole in the top of the pump big enough for the gas nossle to fit and filled that fucker up with gas....

Cycling down the road waiting for the wheel to explode and throw me over the hedge but all was OK and I got home to eat my beef chowmain in one piece,

:crying: :crying: :crying: :worship:

it had a flat wheel...

Back