Live Stoners uk growers club

Lol
  • Want to hear something weirdly funny lol
    Tonight I ordered a Chinese and when I went to get on my bike to go collect it,,
    it had a flat wheel...
    So put a new tube on the wheel and when I went to pump it up the pump didn't work.
    Tried to fix it but it was fucked
    So was about to give up...
    Then I noticed the Lighter gas sitting there and thought """ could I use it somehow to pressurise the wheel""""
    So I drilled a hole in the top of the pump big enough for the gas nossle to fit and filled that fucker up with gas....
    And it actually worked. Haha

Cycling down the road waiting for the wheel to explode and throw me over the hedge but all was OK and I got home to eat my beef chowmain in one piece,
    Cant belive it worked. Lol

Chinese is over 2 mile away and there was no way I was walking. :rofl:

@Sawney_bean lecter & Bronson day 21 & others
  • Day 21
    Lecters (center & Right back)
    &
    Bronson (Front Row)

Day 19
    Condemned
    (regular compost)
    (1/2 a Biotab)
    (Blood fish bone)
    (Bat shit)
    {center far left}

Day 17
    Wilderness Blue Cheese
    (Back left)

DAY 14
    Another lecter
    (Centre right)

20221030_033659.jpg
    20221030_033643.jpg
    20221030_033512.jpg
    20221030_033535.jpg

CanCard
  • Good morning UK growers - hope you are all keeping well :pass:

Wanted to take a minute or two to highlight Cancard to those that are in the UK.

From their site:
    A Cancard™ is a medical ID card, recognised by the police. It is a validated indication to any third-party that you are consuming cannabis for medical reasons.

After being stopped at Notting Hill Carnival last year, I decided to protect myself as much as possible, so first thing I got myself a canabis Prescription, then I applied to get a cancard.
    This non-profit has been running for a few years now and has buy in from most of the Police forces in the UK, meaning that if caught with possession it will not get taken to court etc...
    Also, more recently I read about a chap who was growing as he could n longer afford his prescriptions, and he had a cancard - the CPS took it to court and the judge threw it out!
    This is very big news for us here in Blighty where we have some of the most draconian legislation against our favored plant.

Obviously staying safe and discreet is our most valuable tool for now, but these little steps are in my mind big strides in the right direction.

Anyone with medical condition that can be alleviated by cannabis can get a medical script in the UK, and as hard as they tried to make the red tape hard to cut it is working slowly, there are more clinics and doctors prescribing across the country

Here is another link to a site that can help with info about getting a script, the weed and concentrates available over here - a good source of info

Ultimately, discretion wins the day - but every little helps
    Z

Back