Live Stoners uk growers club

Dude.. snippers and ruthless attitude at the ready cuz its gonna get bushy in there.. will u be defoling??

Sawney said that he does it this way and doesn't really defol. I'll be keeping an eye on them and if they need a defol then it'll get done. I know you love a schwazzing. I'm trying to get to harvest as quick as possible so as little stress as possible.

Do you think I should run 24/0? I've read that this can get you to harvest quicker?

Qb

Sawney said that he does it this way and doesn't really defol. I'll be keeping an eye on them and if they need a defol then it'll get done. I know you love a schwazzing. I'm trying to get to harvest as quick as possible so as little stress as possible.

Do you think I should run 24/0? I've read that this can get you to harvest quicker?

Qb
My lights are never off,
Been on since Christmas 2021 lol I turned them off once for 15 mins tho
I Schwazz too and get a harvest on day 60 every time, sometimes a few days earlier.
I take 2 out at harvest time and let the rest go a bit longer cos I've no room in te drying net, but day 60 they ready every time

Qb
Condemned is compact & bushy, I'd defs recommend removing fan leaves at the earliest opportunity to let in the light and airflow

Qb

Understandable m8.. i think the Magician @Sawney_bean maybe takes a few leaves here and there to let a bit of light in but just doesn't strip em out :naughtystep:

I've never run 24/0 m8 but I think that legendary SoGger @420autoflower does maybe..

The SOS and CONDEMNED are both small fast sea of green strains that don't need much attention. I remove maybe 4/6 leaves from each plant through there life cycle if need be. You can get away with just leaving them be for the full grow:thumbsup:

Tried to figure out a way to better fit my carbon filter last night and I knocked the growlight off its hook and it fell and sliced my wrist and hand,
I was lucky I got my hand up in time other wise I probably would of got the slice on the face, any deeper and it would of been a squiter of a cut and a trip to A&E
Lucky I was able to get it wrapped up quick so the slice could fuse together again

Them plants I tried to fuse to other night got thier karma it seems lol

20230127_025214.jpg
20230127_025318.jpg

Today​
20230127_123856.jpg

Tried to figure out a way to better fit my carbon filter last night and I knocked the growlight off its hook and it fell and sliced my wrist and hand,
I was lucky I got my hand up in time other wise I probably would of got the slice on the face, any deeper and it would of been a squiter of a cut and a trip to A&E
Lucky I was able to get it wrapped up quick so the slice could fuse together again

Them plants I tried to fuse to other night got thier karma it seems lol

View attachment 1559845View attachment 1559846
Today​
View attachment 1559847

Yeah that could've been a bad one. Hope you're ok.

See the videos you're posting are they from instagram?

Qb

Back