twenty20 Trying some Twenty20 Mendo photos

The center slot is for the last bad girl. Top left and right r the MMXX bottom left and right r snowcaineV2
99C9C737-75FA-45C2-8918-E2BD0F339CE6.jpeg

Bottom right corner is a snowcaine center and top right corner r trainwreck and the girls all the way to the left are bad girl. Bad girl in the top left is the only lady that wants to be an NBA player lol. The rest r great so far for tent growing
009F83CD-F34D-44A0-B88D-0088A341B78B.jpeg

@Twenty20 Adam I’m super impressed so far with these genetics. Loving the structure on all but one gal. A bad girl decided to get all tall on me. Gonna be taking some cuts from these ladies to keep around. Can’t wait to see them flower.

:greenthumb: Off to an fine start Mizz'! A lot of eyes will be on this run, not many T20M photo's run yet... So a nice preview here :jointman:
I've look at these very cultivars myself for next years OD run, and tentatively settled on Snowcaine and Hot Mess...

There's always a defiant one in the mix, but with that name whaddya expect? :rofl: .... any plans to top them? That might be the ticket for BG...

:greenthumb: Off to an fine start Mizz'! A lot of eyes will be on this run, not many T20M photo's run yet... So a nice preview here :jointman:
I've look at these very cultivars myself for next years OD run, and tentatively settled on Snowcaine and Hot Mess...

There's always a defiant one in the mix, but with that name whaddya expect? :rofl: .... any plans to top them? That might be the ticket for BG...
I normally don’t but I’ll massage her neck real rough like to try to slow it down a bit and give more energy to the lowers. I like to ponytail my girls although I started these late. I think two days and the lowers will be going crazy.

Yeah, I've had some plants that just want to shoot up at first, little lateral action until late! Make you butt clench a bit sometimes, knowing some pheno's can go stick-bud on ya....fingers crossed on BG- :goodluck:

Yeah, I've had some plants that just want to shoot up at first, little lateral action until late! Make you butt clench a bit sometimes, knowing some pheno's can go stick-bud on ya....fingers crossed on BG- :goodluck:
I have two more bad girls going, One runt and one fine looking gal.

Back