twenty20 Trying some Twenty20 Mendo photos

some pics. Soon they will be in big tent in their trays. Pretty much just waiting on me to finish cleaning it lol. Very happy with all strains so far. Can’t wait to flip and start getting buds. Gotta get these ladies big enough to take a couple cuts off each.
4C90FB8C-69BA-4891-9679-F46B5C8DBEA3.jpeg

So are you using fabric pots in the autopot trays? I've been looking and looking at the autopots but I just cannot decide on the plastic vs the fabric option.
I’m using mostly rain science bags. same bags I’ve been using since right before they became a sponsor here. I also use two square plastic pots the system came with. They both work fine.

I’m using mostly rain science bags. same bags I’ve been using since right before they became a sponsor here. I also use two square plastic pots the system came with. They both work fine.

Oh that's great, I love the rain science bags. So do tell the details.... What size fits best? Do you need the fabric "pot sock" they offer? Are the bases the round ones for fabric bags or do you just squash the rain science bag into the square tray? Sorry, just really peaked my interest!

Oh that's great, I love the rain science bags. So do tell the details.... What size fits best? Do you need the fabric "pot sock" they offer? Are the bases the round ones for fabric bags or do you just squash the rain science bag into the square tray? Sorry, just really peaked my interest!
I use the 3 gal bags in the xl pot base. The 5 gal bags should fit. If u need I can give u an exact measurement. I also have the two square pots that fit into one base system. Eventually I’ll be getting another tent and using them again but I’ll tell u autopots made it possible for me to keep doing this. They’ve improved the system with larger lines and now I’ve heard the bases have a better area for the line to come in to. The new 3/8ths design makes it much less likely to clog. Also with this style grow (bottom feed, no flush) I recommend low ppms. I barley go over 500 ppms of nutrients even for photos which I’ve been growing now for a couple cycles. I use mega crop 2 part, mammoth p at like 1/2 strength and slf100 to help keep lines clean. I stopped using everything else that I used to use and have achieved some of my best results.

I use the pot sock and advise to use them. The roots will go crazy in this system it’s basically passive hydro and results will be close to on par if not totally on par.

Back