twenty20 Trying some Twenty20 Mendo photos

@Mcdee heres the piney one
9C202131-C9DB-4802-9A4E-979759F49EE0.jpeg

I agree. My crew is all about the joints but I've always been a bong guy.
If I’m with a buddy or two then a joint is what I’ll smoke but by myself fresh clean cold water is nice. Snowcaine is tasty and potent. Really worked well on my pain not sleepy just relaxed but quite alert. Will be a good day or nighttime strain would be my guess. A little more and maybe sleepy idk but I’ll find out in a couple weeks.

If I’m with a buddy or two then a joint is what I’ll smoke but by myself fresh clean cold water is nice. Snowcaine is tasty and potent. Really worked well on my pain not sleepy just relaxed but quite alert. Will be a good day or nighttime strain would be my guess. A little more and maybe sleepy idk but I’ll find out in a couple weeks.
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. Glad it helps. Dual Purpose Strain!

I agree. My crew is all about the joints but I've always been a bong guy.
Joints are cool, their still cannabis so nothing wrong with that. They're to wasteful tho. I end up wasting more than I smoke. I was always a bowl guy until i found rosin. Now I cant smoke something that's burnt. It just taste like an ashtray now, and just get a little buzz. It's a shame because I had built a cool collection of glass pipes that just sit here now. Although they still look cool lol. Stay lifted.

Damn that MMXX is strong too. Smell isn’t loud right now especially after the fast dry and my nose is stuffed so no smell report but earthy tasting and potent. The trainwreck was great for daytime tasty and potent as well. I think all these strains are gonna be hard hitting and for the more experienced smokers. Tomorrow should be bad girl and I also have the piney pheno of trainwreck to try.

Damn that MMXX is strong too. Smell isn’t loud right now especially after the fast dry and my nose is stuffed so no smell report but earthy tasting and potent. The trainwreck was great for daytime tasty and potent as well. I think all these strains are gonna be hard hitting and for the more experienced smokers. Tomorrow should be bad girl and I also have the piney pheno of trainwreck to try.
That's a proper assesment. We hunted through 300 phenos in the summer and found some really LOUD ones but a lot are earthy with a super hash flavor. Every pheno that we smoked knocked us on our asses! An interesting fact about that strain is that we have seen well over a dozen lab reprts and have yet to see one with less than 27.5% THC.

Back