twenty20 Trying some Twenty20 Mendo photos

This pheno of trainwreck smells insane. I can’t wait to taste this sample. I’m guessing Wednesday or Thursday chop. This lady still has a decent amount of clear which is fine since it’ll be my morning meds.
15860FE5-ADFE-41D5-ABDE-B9B7024C99E2.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh and I took a small sample of snowcaine. They both smell amazing and r super greasy. Lol and I might go snip a small bud of that MMXX. shite might as well snip me a small nug of that bad girl too.

Ok a sample nug of each has now been taken. All have nice big nugs and all r very dense. Also they all have nice dense covering of trichomes. Trainwreck and snowcaine r the loudest Right now. But I’m sure bad girl and MMXX will come around. Also the bad girls seemed to have more variance between plants. The MMXX were identical looks wise everything else will have to wait till after dry and cure. The 3 snowcaine v2 are all very similar with one stretching a little bit more. Oh the trainwrecks are both different. I don’t mind uniformity or different phenos. They all look high quality, pretty much matching the highest quality Ive grown so far.

Ok a sample nug of each has now been taken. All have nice big nugs and all r very dense. Also they all have nice dense covering of trichomes. Trainwreck and snowcaine r the loudest Right now. But I’m sure bad girl and MMXX will come around. Also the bad girls seemed to have more variance between plants. The MMXX were identical looks wise everything else will have to wait till after dry and cure. The 3 snowcaine v2 are all very similar with one stretching a little bit more. Oh the trainwrecks are both different. I don’t mind uniformity or different phenos. They all look high quality, pretty much matching the highest quality Ive grown so far.
Are them trainwrecks piney spicy? Looking to maybe get some Trainwreck for outside this spring. :pass:

Are them trainwrecks piney spicy? Looking to maybe get some Trainwreck for outside this spring. :pass:
The one has a super intense smell. Piney spicy maybe lemony over piney. I’ll have to get a better smell on the other but it’s definitely not as loud.

Ok so I just chopped the other pheno and after looking at both I think the louder one is the tdub pheno and the other is the Arcata cut. Arcata has denser buds and smaller the smell isn’t as intense but it’s got more pine in it for sure. I thought the other was gonna be the one I really liked but after cutting a sample I don’t know anymore. But I would definitely grab a pack. If you’re not in a rush hang out and wait for a smoke report.

Yeah buddy I just nose f***ed the second sample looks like the Arcata cut and she is piney for sure. Never realized how much liked that smell as I haven’t had it in a long time.
One of favorite old school flav’s. Piney black pepper hash with a touch of mint. I know it exists. Just have to find it again. Maybe 20/20’s SFVOG. Just in the market for some fems ATM. Maybe TW and SFVOG for the spring. Possibly some AOG to pop for New Years. :shrug:

Let's see 'em bro, put them on the glass!!! Gotta see some pics bud, pine is the shit no doubt. Classic flavor could taste it all day. How you testing them smoking, dabbing, vape??? I need to press some tonight myself. If you press just at the right time you can get some insane flavor almost like live resin. I did that with some gsc was best tasting rosin I've done. Hit or miss tho lol.

Back