Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

@Waira
Definitely raises some challenges in the raised bed with autoflowers but amending the soil to be very robust like I would for photoperiods.
The bed is 2’x8’x17”h and utilized a base layer of woody material followed by course compost, Olympic Fish based compost, raised bed soil and topped with root organic original bag soil. I added in azomite, insect frass, bone meal, langbenite, vam, coots mix ran through my blender and watered in rootwise bio catalyst. I planted around the inside edge of the container with beneficial flower mix to attract the good insects. Used about 25cuft (187 gals) of material. i will tea and top dress build a flower as I go and it will be a work in progress over the next few years build a sustainable garden bed.

My seed selection is still up in the air as I’m ⚖️ two each of different strains or 4 different strains and also mix of photos and autos. Photos are direct soil where I grew my other photoperiods. Photos I’m considering are black dog bc4 f2 and cherry banana bc1 from green source gardens and HSC granny candy. Stuff more suited for earlier finish for sure.

The autos are a tough call but know for sure Jean-O The Duke and maybe some other stuff I can’t make my mind up 🤯 Def a mix of Saty dom or Indica dom strains from usual suspects.

Last edited:
Hey brother @Waira :bighug:
My elliptical comet path has once again lead me to Planet AFN.

Boing.......Spring has sprung and ol' Arty hath risen from his winter slumber and this grizzly is hungry to grow again.

Not being able to grow indoors any longer, means many a long winters night to dream of once again growing "au naturel", under the sun as it was first done.
:bighug::smokeout:

⤴️ ...As always, a fine telling! :smokeit:

I too feel the Spring burin' in me grow-loins - :rofl: - and with decent night T's, I can pitch to auto tent in the usual outside courtyard place at the beginning of May... I'm chock-a-block full of genetics too, but some recent acquisitions have jousted a few list toppers off the queue -:rolleyes2:
In-house small bizz/passion breeders here, namely Jean-O and Sawney who you know are packin' the Goods! Another you may have missed and is shining quite brightly as well is Laughing Hyena (formerly Beaver) - :wiz: ---- the three of them alone could book me solid for years!
I'm still grinding on exactly which ones to start with... Part of that will depend on some hopefully good news concerning if and where I can do an OD run this season- :goodluck: - if yea, tent space will be a consideration...
Long story short, the usual spot probably isn't going to be available this year, that situation is something of a mess (not with me specifically), likely the house will be sold this year, sooner or later...
A possible back-up place is getting looked into, pending their considerations... fair enough!

It blows that your ID scene has been quashed mate! I do recall landtyrant issues plaguing you some some time...:doh:
Christmas day was my genesis, having eaten my Christmas Dinner and smoked a few bowls, I put my head down and started scouring Google Earth for my next "Guerrilla Grow Site". I'm now down to my final few sites after many, many hours of searching 400 square miles (20 miles x 20 miles) in exquisite detail.
eek.png Fie, such abuse of a noble service- :crying:.... I like how you think!
It sounds like some recon' is in order soon? :salute:
We want you In, so multi-digits crossed for successon that! :goodluck:
Winter gave me some much needed time to purchase new genetics and 420 has added to my burgeoning seed stash, in no small way.

I super happy to be trying some new strains such as , "Juicy Pussy , Toffee Pudding , Permanent Marker , Orange Apricot Glue , Grape soda , Panty Punch , Apollo Black Cherry , Blue Nerdz . Greatful Dead and Peach Crescendo RF3" - They are all Autos.

I will of course be growing some old skool low odor strains too - "Super Skunk, Northern Lights , Blue Mystic, Blueberry and Hindu Kush" - All Autos.
:rofl: Ok it's official, you're getting added to the Seed Hoarders Anonymous group founded by me and @BCBudlady :rofl:
...line-up sounds pervy and fruity, nice combo!
Ooo! -you found an auto Permanent Marker? I got a nice sample of the photo parent from a mate; definitely an interesting smell and fine smoke indeed...
Speaking of odor, LH seeds has offered Dead Skunk auto which should reek to hell and back... Dead Animal is a landrace Affy with namesake stank; 99Skunks can carry some pungent skunk stank, so here's hoping something offensive shows up!

Looks like your grow MO is well sorted - :greenthumb:the last 'rilla run was pretty smashing!

I also had to wait for our good pal "Waira" to set the comp up, you do a fine job brother!:cheers::d5::pass::bighug:
:toke: Cheers and thanks RT-Z, all in a good days work, hey? :rofl:
This Comp' is a peach really, between the tried-and-true set-up and the peep's, it rolls nice and easy....
Keep us abreast on your recon' reports mate, you gotta represent ya know! :pimp:

I'm definitely in for this one! I've got some beast already growing indoors just itching to get transplanted outdoors! I'm hoping to best my pr for a single plantharvest this year! Probably won't get the autos going for a few more weeks.
I have ready for the outdoor
Northern Lights #5 reg seed I already sexed
Wild Thing R2 fem
The Legend S1
The Rev R2
Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1
Cream Cheeze F1Fv
Grim Reaper F1Fv
Straw Dawg S1
Helter Skelter which is already out in my greenhouse getting some cold weather testing. I started these through the end of February beginning of March same time I had in years past but this year I had a bit more room and a better veg set up and they are already quite large so its going to be a banger of a season growing some trees! I started to move these outdoors a couple of hours a day about a week ago. Probably about 3 weeks left before transplanting these into the ground for the rest of the year! I'm not sure which autos I plan on running this year but I'm thinking greenhouse and fabric pots with most of those.
:coffee:-- I know that gig! I look forward to your flight deck launch every year my friend - :vibe:
Though brother Mason may be hot on your heels all season since he's going to ground with his photo's!

Great line-up as always -:woohoo1:... I like how you are working your lines heavy this year, smart!
As you've seen, some Lilac Diesel is showing up here and there - :thumbsup:- and I still want to try her or more likely Speed Racer since she favors LD so strongly and is faster...
I'm still figuring out which of your auto's to run, but CrmChz is top of the list! Another Rootbeer Float was a temptation, but I'll see some of her in the former if I get the right pheno...:eyebrows:

I have 3 clones picked, they are going in our little orchard with some other photos from seed. The best of 72 plant runs. I just potted them up today in grow bags till they go outside. Biscotti, Sub Zero and Frosted Truffle Pie. Not sure what auto's to start but they'll go in the veggie garden.
:d5: Pepe my man it'll be a pleasure to have you join in! ...getting in with those resin factory cultivars will be a treat as well... Future prospective auto parents? :eyebrows:
For those who may not know, 'Pepe here is Twisted Tree Autoflowers - :headbang:

You know me W! Only the guerilla way:headbang: and if the farmer's corn regime fits the weather, i'll be in BIG!
We love sneaky and cheeky! :crying: ...wishing you happy hunting for the right corn patch :goodluck:

@Waira
Definitely raises some challenges in the raised bed with autoflowers but amending the soil to be very robust like I would for photoperiods.
The bed is 2’x8’x17”h and utilized a base layer of woody material followed by course compost, Olympic Fish based compost, raised bed soil and topped with root organic original bag soil. I added in azomite, insect frass, bone meal, langbenite, vam, coots mix ran through my blender and watered in rootwise bio catalyst. I planted around the inside edge of the container with beneficial flower mix to attract the good insects. Used about 25cuft (187 gals) of material. i will tea and top dress build a flower as I go and it will be a work in progress over the next few years build a sustainable garden bed.

My seed selection is still up in the air as I’m ⚖️ two each of different strains or 4 different strains and also mix of photos and autos. Photos are direct soil where I grew my other photoperiods. Photos I’m considering are black dog bc4 f2 and cherry banana bc1 from green source gardens and HSC granny candy. Stuff more suited for earlier finish for sure.

The autos are a tough call but know for sure Jean-O The Duke and maybe some other stuff I can’t make my mind up 🤯 Def a mix of Saty dom or Indica dom strains from usual suspects.
I think the "multi-pot" thing is underrated and given something of a bad rep',... And in your case, with that volume and footprint space, you'll be killin' it! ...The layered thing, Hugel culture?

What to run, I can hear the gears clanking away from here- :rofl:
You have the enviable option of running the whole gamut from Indi'-doms to Sati'-dom's and the spectrum of effects!
...the photo Black Dog, as in HSO's Black D.O.G.? ....there are some spectacular pheno's to be found from what I gathered...

⤴️ ...As always, a fine telling! :smokeit:

I too feel the Spring burin' in me grow-loins - :rofl: - and with decent night T's, I can pitch to auto tent in the usual outside courtyard place at the beginning of May... I'm chock-a-block full of genetics too, but some recent acquisitions have jousted a few list toppers off the queue -:rolleyes2:
In-house small bizz/passion breeders here, namely Jean-O and Sawney who you know are packin' the Goods! Another you may have missed and is shining quite brightly as well is Laughing Hyena (formerly Beaver) - :wiz: ---- the three of them alone could book me solid for years!
I'm still grinding on exactly which ones to start with... Part of that will depend on some hopefully good news concerning if and where I can do an OD run this season- :goodluck: - if yea, tent space will be a consideration...
Long story short, the usual spot probably isn't going to be available this year, that situation is something of a mess (not with me specifically), likely the house will be sold this year, sooner or later...
A possible back-up place is getting looked into, pending their considerations... fair enough!

It blows that your ID scene has been quashed mate! I do recall landtyrant issues plaguing you some some time...:doh:

View attachment 1678896 Fie, such abuse of a noble service- :crying:.... I like how you think!
It sounds like some recon' is in order soon? :salute:
We want you In, so multi-digits crossed for successon that! :goodluck:

:rofl: Ok it's official, you're getting added to the Seed Hoarders Anonymous group founded by me and @BCBudlady :rofl:
...line-up sounds pervy and fruity, nice combo!
Ooo! -you found an auto Permanent Marker? I got a nice sample of the photo parent from a mate; definitely an interesting smell and fine smoke indeed...
Speaking of odor, LH seeds has offered Dead Skunk auto which should reek to hell and back... Dead Animal is a landrace Affy with namesake stank; 99Skunks can carry some pungent skunk stank, so here's hoping something offensive shows up!

Looks like your grow MO is well sorted - :greenthumb:the last 'rilla run was pretty smashing!

:toke: Cheers and thanks RT-Z, all in a good days work, hey? :rofl:
This Comp' is a peach really, between the tried-and-true set-up and the peep's, it rolls nice and easy....
Keep us abreast on your recon' reports mate, you gotta represent ya know! :pimp:

:coffee:-- I know that gig! I look forward to your flight deck launch every year my friend - :vibe:
Though brother Mason may be hot on your heels all season since he's going to ground with his photo's!

Great line-up as always -:woohoo1:... I like how you are working your lines heavy this year, smart!
As you've seen, some Lilac Diesel is showing up here and there - :thumbsup:- and I still want to try her or more likely Speed Racer since she favors LD so strongly and is faster...
I'm still figuring out which of your auto's to run, but CrmChz is top of the list! Another Rootbeer Float was a temptation, but I'll see some of her in the former if I get the right pheno...:eyebrows:

:d5: Pepe my man it'll be a pleasure to have you join in! ...getting in with those resin factory cultivars will be a treat as well... Future prospective auto parents? :eyebrows:

We love sneaky and cheeky! :crying: ...wishing you happy hunting for the right corn patch :goodluck:

I think the "multi-pot" thing is underrated and given something of a bad rep',... And in your case, with that volume and footprint space, you'll be killin' it! ...The layered thing, Hugel culture?

What to run, I can hear the gears clanking away from here- :rofl:
You have the enviable option of running the whole gamut from Indi'-doms to Sati'-dom's and the spectrum of effects!
...the photo Black Dog, as in HSO's Black D.O.G.? ....there are some spectacular pheno's to be found from what I gathered...
Seed hoarder, who me........huh?
Well you may have a point, I'm just preserving genetics in case SHTF, I believe they call it prepping!
All for medical purposes you understand!

You know that list....? Well that aint shit, I have more seeds and that is only in my "to grow in 2024 stash" LMAO of course they won't all make the cut, well at least not in round 1, maybe a second summer crop is possible?

Something amazing happened this morning and potentially dangerous to my wallet!
I found the "Pacific Seed Bank" an American seed bank, just brimming with American strains, over 400 of them are autos. I didn't read all the info on all the strains and I still took 4 hours to get through those that I did look at!
The real clincher is they will send to the UK!
I got my list of wants down to 20 out of the 400 odd strains, which I will whittle down to 3 strains!
Yeah I know I shouldn't but they are strains not available in Europe!

Unlike your good self, absolute reeky honkers are off my list for stealth reasons, in the UK everything is tightly packed so stealth is always a concern.
The import seeds selected will have a low odor Lavender Jones auto is one of those and smell of lavender, so lot of Linalool. Another one smell like whine but I'd have to back to my list to tell you which one.
Ooooooh AFN breeders with lovely auto strains hmmmm, I'm wondering do they ship to Blighty?
Is it possible add more seeds to my already bulging box of goodies?
Well I just looked at "Twisted tree" and there a some treats to be found there too!
I guess there is always next year to plan for!:crying:
As for am I in? Well hell yeah I'm in!!! Even if it is a single plant, which you know it won't be"
Ooops I almost forgot I also found a "Cereal Milk auto" but they are 15 bucks a seed not including shipping to the UK.

Yes I try to grow something new every year to find those special plants to breed to auto. Biscotti has my interest with its body buzz affects and medicinal value. These old bones may just like it. :biggrin: The Frosted truffle pie has earthy, pepper spice terps high thc strain with dark purple flowers. The Sub zero is a frosty queen with citrus terps and purple hues in her flowers. :thumbsup::thumbsup: They rooted well and I potted them up in 3 gallon bags till they go outdoors. Looks like our last frost here in Michigan is tonight but Im going to wait till at least mothers day to put them out. Happy growing every one!
20240422_124402[1].jpg

Seed hoarder, who me........huh?
Well you may have a point, I'm just preserving genetics in case SHTF, I believe they call it prepping!
All for medical purposes you understand!

You know that list....? Well that aint shit, I have more seeds and that is only in my "to grow in 2024 stash" LMAO of course they won't all make the cut, well at least not in round 1, maybe a second summer crop is possible?

Something amazing happened this morning and potentially dangerous to my wallet!
I found the "Pacific Seed Bank" an American seed bank, just brimming with American strains, over 400 of them are autos. I didn't read all the info on all the strains and I still took 4 hours to get through those that I did look at!
The real clincher is they will send to the UK!
I got my list of wants down to 20 out of the 400 odd strains, which I will whittle down to 3 strains!
Yeah I know I shouldn't but they are strains not available in Europe!

Unlike your good self, absolute reeky honkers are off my list for stealth reasons, in the UK everything is tightly packed so stealth is always a concern.
The import seeds selected will have a low odor Lavender Jones auto is one of those and smell of lavender, so lot of Linalool. Another one smell like whine but I'd have to back to my list to tell you which one.
Ooooooh AFN breeders with lovely auto strains hmmmm, I'm wondering do they ship to Blighty?
Is it possible add more seeds to my already bulging box of goodies?
Well I just looked at "Twisted tree" and there a some treats to be found there too!
I guess there is always next year to plan for!:crying:
As for am I in? Well hell yeah I'm in!!! Even if it is a single plant, which you know it won't be"
Ooops I almost forgot I also found a "Cereal Milk auto" but they are 15 bucks a seed not including shipping to the UK.
Twisted Tree will send them to ya, we just sent a few to Germany. What's the outlook on legal grows in the UK? I gorilla grew for years, glad those days are over to be honest. Lost a lot of plants to rabbits, thieves, cops and farm equipment. Done with all that!

wisted Tree will send them to ya, we just sent a few to Germany. What's the outlook on legal grows in the UK? I gorilla grew for years, glad those days are over to be honest. Lost a lot of plants to rabbits, thieves, cops and farm equipment. Done with all that!
Hey @iampepe :pass:
In the UK it still illegal to grow weed!
Estimate it will take 10-15 years to legalize, over 50% of UK residents would approve legalisation, if given a vote. However the baby boom after WWII meas there are a lot of old people, who have no clue about cannabis and most of those people would vociferously oppose legalisation.
Luckily most of the baby boomers are in their 70's & 80's, so once they move on to the next plane of existence, there will be nothing to stop public opinion winning the day!
Currently we kinda have legal medicinal weed, from the NHS (National Health Service) but only for really bad cancer etc!
However we can go to a private doctor and for £150 they will give you a Cannabis card with which you can take to a local cannabis club!
Cannabis clubs are technical illegal buy a blind eye is turned to card carriers!
Seed are 100% legal and always have been, your just not allowed to germinate them!

Since having problems with the property owner, I no longer grow indoors.
I have only done 1 guerrilla grow to date but it went as smoothly as I could ever hope for! 10 plants, no pests, no rabbits, no deer & no pesky humans! Everything came up roses, so to speak.
I will be guerrilla growing again this year, I am meticulous in planing and Have some prime sneaky plots picked out. I also have a good selection of low odor strains!
Thanks for letting me know you ship abroad! I will go have a another look at your strains.
Right now I have seeds coming out my ears but if I go a second summer crop, I'll be sure to grab some of your genetics!
There is always next year to plan for and as @Waira mentioned, I am a bit of a seed hoarder!
When I can find a new home I'll be back to growing indoors but now is not that time!

Yes I try to grow something new every year to find those special plants to breed to auto. Biscotti has my interest with its body buzz affects and medicinal value. These old bones may just like it. :biggrin: The Frosted truffle pie has earthy, pepper spice terps high thc strain with dark purple flowers. The Sub zero is a frosty queen with citrus terps and purple hues in her flowers. :thumbsup::thumbsup: They rooted well and I potted them up in 3 gallon bags till they go outdoors. Looks like our last frost here in Michigan is tonight but Im going to wait till at least mothers day to put them out. Happy growing every one!
View attachment 1678940
Good to have you in!
I'm going to enjoy watching these ladies grow and maybe I'll see the result of a future strain I might be growing!
Frosted Truffle Pie, well that got my attention, awesome name, I'm sure she is a nice one!

Back