Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

This is not set in stone… gonna germ a couple photo seeds I got recently. Citrus Milf and Apple Bottom from 3thirteen seeds. May do clones of those.
@Waira , how would that work… since they would be clones the start date would differ… unless I document the mom til clones are established…

Happy 420+1
IMG_6025.jpeg

I have no idea if i'ma growing this summer or jus lay around n scratch :shrug:
Ahhh c'mon, too soon to retire me Champ! :crying: ...you know you want to run at least a couple porch queen autos....:eyebrows:

I plan on an outdoor grow this Spring/Summer so I will probably get in on the fun. Going to take a summer break from the indoor growing until I get some air conditioning installed.
Hey Buzz', it'd be a pleasure to have you join in and bring some fresh blood and mad skillz to task these olde contestants - :rofl:

A little teaser for this years autoflower container.. photos are going straight into the soil this year. Been going through my seed bin and yes it’s a bin !! Have some ideas For suitable candidates… but let’s see how germination elimination goes over the next weeks.
😍 Oh man, that auto trough is awesome, Mason- :d5: ... I am so jeallie!
With that size and shape, you could work a few different strategies depending on the size and speed of the cultivars. :greenthumb:I've thought about this before, just don't have the place for it at home sadly....
If you have some smaller, fast girls to run, you could even slip some sort of partition between groupings or individual plants so you can tinker better with nutes and not mess with the others...
Big girls, longer cycles will have all the space they need... Watering will be less demanding too... Nice!
Oh yeah, i'm set!:headbang:
Mon' what's your plan mate? ...guerilla style?
@Waira , how would that work… since they would be clones the start date would differ… unless I document the mom til clones are established…
Clones are fine Jp', recall Kyote ran one last season too... Just show her as a young'un, same as seedlings...
Really this "rule" is just about preventing some clown showing up and try to enter with a half grown clone/plant... And indeed, there's no set rules for clones, seems we get them so seldom in this Comp...

Ahhh c'mon, too soon to retire me Champ! :crying: ...you know you want to run at least a couple porch queen autos....:eyebrows:

Hey Buzz', it'd be a pleasure to have you join in and bring some fresh blood and mad skillz to task these olde contestants - :rofl:

😍 Oh man, that auto trough is awesome, Mason- :d5: ... I am so jeallie!
With that size and shape, you could work a few different strategies depending on the size and speed of the cultivars. :greenthumb:I've thought about this before, just don't have the place for it at home sadly....
If you have some smaller, fast girls to run, you could even slip some sort of partition between groupings or individual plants so you can tinker better with nutes and not mess with the others...
Big girls, longer cycles will have all the space they need... Watering will be less demanding too... Nice!

Mon' what's your plan mate? ...guerilla style?

Clones are fine Jp', recall Kyote ran one last season too... Just show her as a young'un, same as seedlings...
Really this "rule" is just about preventing some clown show up and try to enter with a half grown clone/plant... And indeed, there's no set rules for clones, seems we get them so seldom in this Comp...
Noice! Will prob have a couple trained out bushes.

Hey brother @Waira :bighug:
My elliptical comet path has once again lead me to Planet AFN.

Boing.......Spring has sprung and ol' Arty hath risen from his winter slumber and this grizzly is hungry to grow again.

Not being able to grow indoors any longer, means many a long winters night to dream of once again growing "au naturel", under the sun as it was first done.

Christmas day was my genesis, having eaten my Christmas Dinner and smoked a few bowls, I put my head down and started scouring Google Earth for my next "Guerrilla Grow Site". I'm now down to my final few sites after many, many hours of searching 400 square miles (20 miles x 20 miles) in exquisite detail.

Winter gave me some much needed time to purchase new genetics and 420 has added to my burgeoning seed stash, in no small way.

I super happy to be trying some new strains such as , "Juicy Pussy , Toffee Pudding , Permanent Marker , Orange Apricot Glue , Grape soda , Panty Punch , Apollo Black Cherry , Blue Nerdz . Greatful Dead and Peach Crescendo RF3" - They are all Autos.

I will of course be growing some old skool low odor strains too - "Super Skunk, Northern Lights , Blue Mystic, Blueberry and Hindu Kush" - All Autos.

I didn't grow last year due to personal reasons, which make me doubly excited to be getting back on the horse again.

I can't wait to get started but it has been put back a bit due to some arctic weather chilling things down below seasonal averages, I also had to wait for our good pal "Waira" to set the comp up, you do a fine job brother!:cheers::d5::pass::bighug:

The grow will be organic, using "Guerrilla Tabs" from "BioTabs", it takes a lot of effort to get out into the wilds, using shanks pony but the exercise will keep me fit but I take piece of mind, to know they are feeding themselves!

This year the main decider on plots was access to running water, no more lugging 20 liters half a mile.

I look forward to seeing everyone's grow and wish one and all, a great success!:woohoo1:

Much love
Arty!:bighug::smokeout:

Last edited:
@Waira
I'm definitely in for this one! I've got some beast already growing indoors just itching to get transplanted outdoors! I'm hoping to best my pr for a single plantharvest this year! Probably won't get the autos going for a few more weeks.
I have ready for the outdoor
Northern Lights #5 reg seed I already sexed
Wild Thing R2 fem
The Legend S1
The Rev R2
Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1
Cream Cheeze F1Fv
Grim Reaper F1Fv
Straw Dawg S1
Helter Skelter which is already out in my greenhouse getting some cold weather testing. I started these through the end of February beginning of March same time I had in years past but this year I had a bit more room and a better veg set up and they are already quite large so its going to be a banger of a season growing some trees! I started to move these outdoors a couple of hours a day about a week ago. Probably about 3 weeks left before transplanting these into the ground for the rest of the year! I'm not sure which autos I plan on running this year but I'm thinking greenhouse and fabric pots with most of those.
20240421_105405.jpg
20240421_105409.jpg
20240421_105518.jpg
20240421_105358.jpg

I have 3 clones picked, they are going in our little orchard with some other photos from seed. The best of 72 plant runs. I just potted them up today in grow bags till they go outside. Biscotti, Sub Zero and Frosted Truffle Pie. Not sure what auto's to start but they'll go in the veggie garden.

@arty zan -- Cheers me brudda, great to see you back in proximal orbit! ....I just got home from work and am knackered... catch up proper tomorrow!:bighug:

...for now, time too-- :bong:--> :sleeping:

Back