Bearhill Seeds Sour Bubble Black Dog get's the arctic acid test!

trailanimal

son of soil
Reaction score
the set-up:
66.7 N.
greenhouse south side cabin
home grown garden soil:
Started with river silt, finely grown mountain, no organic matter, yearly additions of humanure compost for 6 yrs.
potting soil:
Garden soil boosted with max recommended rate of Down to Earth Rose and Flower, 4-8-4,
and EB Stone Organics Ultra Bloom, 0-10-10, @1/4 cup/5 gal soil.
ferts:
Will boost during grow with Ultra Bloom, and will maintain compost mulch after plants are up and running.

I had 8 reg SBBD seeds, seeded four 3 gal fabric pots, 2 seeds each.
I use 3 gal size for regs because they are easy to move, like males gotta go out of greenhouse. My plan here is for females, so probably be selecting the smaller plants. I have another strain this go round for male selection, but I'll probably keep the biggest plant, I can't help myself, and if an outstanding male shows will at least get some SBBG seeds, we'll see what happens.

Looking to see what these Indica genetics can do up here!
P1060860.JPG
P1060892.JPG

Up and growing!
Germination and survival rates in the greenhouse are down from the window, environment.....
P1060973.JPG
Plus.....in the arctic it's feast or famine for all species. the microbial bloom in the spring garden soil has got to be astronomical. Damping Off always takes a toll. The good news, the ones that survive usually are quite vig! 4 strains were just germed in the greenhouse. One strain had only two survivors out of 6 seeds, one strain 9 of 16. SourBubbleBlackDog was 4 for 8.............
P1070004.JPG
P1070005.JPG
so, game on!, let's see what these babies do!.

Good luck pal,,, all 8 of mine germed ,,, 3 males ,one lovely looking one ,,, now two girls finished real quick, I culled one but I got one that's not even started flowering yet the self topped one ,,, I got some intresting seeds though from the nice male and fast girls in solo pots :d5:

Good luck pal,,, all 8 of mine germed ,,, 3 males ,one lovely looking one ,,, now two girls finished real quick, I culled one but I got one that's not even started flowering yet the self topped one ,,, I got some intresting seeds though from the nice male and fast girls in solo pots :d5:
good germing hairy! My outdoor germing is always rough, it does eliminate the less resistant ones from the get go

Back