Indoor TROUBLE I CAN LIVE WITH!

light that pile on fire! Get a bag of Blood meal and put about a pound in a 4'x4' pile. The bacteria will go nuts and you'll have that pile steaming in no time! You can use any source of high nitrogen, but blood meal keeps you organic.
between green grass and humanure I should have enough nitro, but quest for speed requires i experiment!, thanks for the tip 22

"Little Sister" Bubba Trouble report:
I had a tough season.
During the last 40-50 days only 6 were good growing days, the rest, pure moldy, both Little Sister and Bertha cruised through with no bud rot. I'm sure lousy weather during ripening contributed to extended grow time and less bud weight. Loose budded, but very resinous, aromatic, and tasty.
3gal soil
110 days seed to harvest
44g

During the grow she had a slightly sweet aroma. At harvest a floral fragrance, so much so when I brought her in for the trim she had the cabin smelling like a florist's shop. This all changed, and as she went into the jars was like a potent herbal snapper/inhaler. In the jars has evolved to a strong kushy, foreign soil(exotic) aroma.
Smoke has an earthy substance, easy in, easy out, lots of flavor lingering.
Very user friendly effects. High and relaxed, much appreciated by me. Can follow my mind any where, no confusion, no paranoia, no palpitations. My body totally at ease. Mild munchies, and for me, there will be no shutting down into CL. And, as the cure goes on I'm picking up a slight anti-inflammatory circulation boost, a good thing for us "olds"
P1050673.jpg
P1050908.JPG
P1050910.JPG

"Little Sister" Bubba Trouble report:
I had a tough season.
During the last 40-50 days only 6 were good growing days, the rest, pure moldy, both Little Sister and Bertha cruised through with no bud rot. I'm sure lousy weather during ripening contributed to extended grow time and less bud weight. Loose budded, but very resinous, aromatic, and tasty.
3gal soil
110 days seed to harvest
44g

During the grow she had a slightly sweet aroma. At harvest a floral fragrance, so much so when I brought her in for the trim she had the cabin smelling like a florist's shop. This all changed, and as she went into the jars was like a potent herbal snapper/inhaler. In the jars has evolved to a strong kushy, foreign soil(exotic) aroma.
Smoke has an earthy substance, easy in, easy out, lots of flavor lingering.
Very user friendly effects. High and relaxed, much appreciated by me. Can follow my mind any where, no confusion, no paranoia, no palpitations. My body totally at ease. Mild munchies, and for me, there will be no shutting down into CL. And, as the cure goes on I'm picking up a slight anti-inflammatory circulation boost, a good thing for us "olds"View attachment 812901 View attachment 812902 View attachment 812903

Stellar job as always trail! I believe that I will have to ride the Magic bus soon. :cheers:

Back