Indoor TROUBLE I CAN LIVE WITH!

I should have been over here a lot sooner. My germination woes, damping off, had me depressed and embarrassed. Now I'm just grateful to have these two totally outstanding amazons.
BUBBA TROUBLES!:
In the greenhouse, 3 gal smart pots, composted garden soil, humanure compost mulch, 1 tbl EB Stone Organics Ultra bloom after preflower begun.
BERTHA, my entry in the Outdoor Comp, D40, 26"...............View attachment 773102 View attachment 773103 .

Depressed and embarrassed...hmmmmm....TRUST ME, I am in touch with those emotions!.....Good job just hanging in there. That is what I am doing and starting my new grow. Pull up the old bootstraps and keep going :thumbsup:

Depressed and embarrassed...hmmmmm....TRUST ME, I am in touch with those emotions!.....Good job just hanging in there. That is what I am doing and starting my new grow. Pull up the old bootstraps and keep going :thumbsup:
cheers MM!
"hanging in there", isn't that part of the Job discripition?, hehe

Hey massmom - if you ever need any assistance on your grow feel free to tag myself or any staff...if we cant help your particular issue(i am much more experienced with outdoor grows than indoor for instance), we know folks who can and will help.

Hey massmom - if you ever need any assistance on your grow feel free to tag myself or any staff...if we cant help your particular issue(i am much more experienced with outdoor grows than indoor for instance), we know folks who can and will help.

thank you so much!! i have a grow going now on AFN if you would like to join in. its only a few days old but I can use all the advice and suggestions I can get:dizzy:...and I ask a lot of questions COME ONE COME ALL!

Link is in my sig. xoxo
:thanks:

and now for the Apex of my season, Big Bertha Bubba Trouble
the winner of the outdoor auto comp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
report:
Right from the sprout I knew this girl was my pick for the comp even though I had a month to choose. Absolutely the most vig out of 17 girls. Although, 120 days long had me wondering a couple of times why I didn't choose Bertha's Little Sister, who was just as vig, but not near as big as a sprout.
Big Bertha 120 days of Trouble free growing, the last 40 days were a hideous environmental wilderness for canna. Not a speck of of PM, nor Bud Rot blem. A true champion!
56" of big beautiful badness, Bubba Trouble for any kind of negativity it seems.

Very little aroma during the grow, fresh floral kushiness. After about six weeks of cure a very pronounced earthy fragrance, all leaves, grass, and soil.

Smoke and flavor bubba k without hashy hacking or a peppery bite. Smooth user friendly puffing, very easy on throat and lungs!

Effects very bubba. Sets the body down gently, anti inflammatory circulation boost is clearing some stiffness and chronic wear and tear pain, Soon the wave of Relaxation flows over my mind, rendering it incapable of causing trouble, for a while anyway, hehe. Because it's morning I won't be smoking another bowl. For me she isn't couch locking, just heavenly relaxation I'll save for night .....
P1050756.jpg
P1050783.jpg
P1060046.JPG
P1060050.JPG

Last edited:
Bubba Trouble, 1 strain, 2 phenos, one night time one day time, both righteous user friendly smoke!
Great job @Magic !

Now how bout that fast one of yours Magic. I would love to buy the beans, you mentioned the shop would open 2018

Last edited:
Bubba Trouble, 1 strain, 2 phenos, one night time one day time, both righteous user friendly smoke!
Great job @Magic !

Now how bout that fast one of yours Magic. I would love to buy the beans, you mentioned the shop would open 2018
The bubba Trouble is being worked on as we speak. Bubba Trouble and Witch Doctor will be available in the next couple months:pass:

The bubba Trouble is being worked on as we speak. Bubba Trouble and Witch Doctor will be available in the next couple months:pass:

Available where in the next coming months is the question lol ive been lurking your gear for a while now and I must say you are showing you care about those genetics. I think weve all dabbled in pollen chucking but to actually sit and pick and choose traits and genos to pass along takes some dedication brother. I'm down to rock this gear as soon as I find out where I can get it from lol

Available where in the next coming months is the question lol ive been lurking your gear for a while now and I must say you are showing you care about those genetics. I think weve all dabbled in pollen chucking but to actually sit and pick and choose traits and genos to pass along takes some dedication brother. I'm down to rock this gear as soon as I find out where I can get it from lol
cheers FF!

Back