PH Testing

BTW..if you can find a way to get a dog to piss in a pot..let us Know..ha ha..

pot on a stick is best bet..

My dog would look at me so strangely if I tried to get him to pee into a container. Best bet would probably be to put a bucket out by our mailbox. He thinks thats his... marks it every day.

I tested my pee for the first time this morning, 7.4

It's 6ish when I test my saliva.

There are many types of green tea. Some are quite good, but
they are typically pricier. I get mine at Whole Foods and it has some pear in it.
I'll talk about this later, prob deserves it's own thread. I also use a tea called Supergreen
that I get at the supermarket. Btw, the studies tend to use large doses, I make a 12 oz cup
with two bags and take a green tea pill at the same time. I am considering jumping up to
2 green tea pills.

Hormone systems are complicated. I have tried a number of products that tried to increase
testosterone. I haven't had luck trying to change them directly. Indirectly is a different story (healthy diet, exercise)
One I tried I think is a fenugreek extract. In any case it did increase tesosterone,
for a couple days. After that T levels crashed, I knew that because my sex drive vanished.

I am thinking of trying it as a natural way to lower T levels.

One study found that aerobic exercise improved survival rates in cancer patients.
If you go for a long walk, you slowly scour nutrients out of your system.
There is a change that happens after a couple hours that I don't know the technical words,
but I feel cleaned out. It's a good feeling. I have been weak, but now that my PH is better,
I am exercising, although at the moment I am not lasting very long.

I take vitamins and stuff. But for a lot of things you don't need (or want) a huge dose.
I get around that by making my own supplements. I need to change those, to reflect my
current situation. There is a limit to how much I can take. Olive leaf is a little hard on my tummy.
It's not a problem by itself, but when I take IP6 or turmeric with it, the tummy is not happy.
I am going to make a supplement that has both in it, but about 1/4 the amount of the pills.
If you do that, get a turmeric extract that is concentrated. I'll talk more on this later.

Last edited:
:bump:

Check your body's PH, well I never....

Should be interesting

:peace:

Anyone still testing,

Would like to see some new folks here.

If you aren't feeling like you think you should, a few safe simple affordable steps can get you going in the right direction.

We have living members as proof.

Grandma

Hey Grandma, I'm gonna start testing soon. Loooking around at digital testers now. Anyone recommend a good one at a reasonable price?

Officionilis

That is good for you to get your PH regulated. Awesome decision.

Look on Amazon for a good PH meter. It is where I got mine.

Eek

Thanks Eek. I've been looking on Amazon. Which one do you have?

Back