PH Testing

PH meter.jpg

Hi all just started reading this very interesting so I got my trusty blue lab this morning my pee comes in at 5.2 oh dear not surprised when I think about my diet so I'll have ago at the bs for a while and see how I feel

I wonder what my ph is after i pee on my bleech covered finger for my parole officer

Might have to slip in some PH up/down next visit

Hi all just started reading this very interesting so I got my trusty blue lab this morning my pee comes in at 5.2 oh dear not surprised when I think about my diet so I'll have ago at the bs for a while and see how I feel

Cool Bob!

Keep us informed please...Taking baking soda is the fastest way for you to get your ph up!

Hey Grandma, I'm gonna start testing soon. Loooking around at digital testers now. Anyone recommend a good one at a reasonable price?

Did you get your meter? Are you testing yet?

Got my bicarbonate of soda today I started this morning so we shall see how it goes the taste doesn't bother me at all

Great to see ya over here my good brother bob!

Yea, Mrs. Stick and I have been taking BS for a while now.

It was kind of weird at first PHing my piss .

Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see ya over here my good brother bob!

Yea, Mrs. Stick and I have been taking BS for a while now.

It was kind of weird at first PHing my piss at first.

Peace!

It's been a while but I'm going to start playing with autos again anyways just ph d my piss this morning 7.4 after one and a half days with bs I'll continue over Xmas it's very cheap and easy to do if it makes me have more energy I'll continue I've cut out all soda never a big fan anyhow I'm going to try green tea to
Peace bob

Didn't read this before bob, but no wonder you may have been feeling so run down. Sorry to hear that you are feeling run down too. Amazing how fast the PH in our bodies can come up with just BS.

I checked mine earlier today, as it has been a while 6.9. But man I so don't have much energy at all these days, some days it is hard to get motivated to work in my indoor gardens even.

Peace.

Back