PH Testing

the third ingredient in pepsi... maybe fourth... is PHOSPHORIC ACID

I've measured pepsi and coke..

pepesi around 3.2
coke around 2.5

make a better buffer for your plants than soda drink... lol

EDIT: get the Hannah 98129 for same price... great meter!

I ordered a HM 98129 and a replacment Sensor tip. around 200 U.S. I feel it'll be worth it too.Thanks for the intel brotha man!!:group:

I ordered a HM 98129 and a replacment Sensor tip. around 200 U.S. I feel it'll be worth it too.Thanks for the intel brotha man!!:group:

Dude! That's what I pee on! pH pen brothers!
:bump:
:dance2::thumbs::head::booya:
:pee:

Reactions: JM
Mountain Dew for breakfast?? LOL

Soda lowers my PH too. Had a Pepsi yesterday and this morning was down to 6.2

I don't know but...I'm sure the cigs are bad for PH

I don't know why I brought up cigarettes... if they permantently set my pH to 7.35 they would still be extremely toxic... nvm stupid idea.

hey... that wasnt the question... we know the tar and chemical byproducts of burning are toxic... the question is.. does it lower the ph... so you are :point: from a scientific standpoint.

Instead of clogging up this thread with my updates, I'm either going to put my current pH and time of testing in my sig or off to the left where it is now in the location box. I tested at 6.44 just a minute ago so I'm happy to be above 6 again, but I'm still concerned and am taking steps to resolve this issue and maintain healthy pH levels. Olive Capsules here I come!

We're trying to log all the data for correlations... so posting in thread is ok with me.. :toke:

If the hypothesis is correct.. the olive and other methods will raise your avg ph over time.

We are already seeing it... and a correlation in mood and happiness too.. :toke:

"The hollow horn plays wasted words, proved to warn that he not being born is busy dying"

Bob said it best. But I'm happy to be taking steps towards better health and mood. Yeah I can totally feel the positive effects from monitoring and continually adjusting my diet and controlling my bad habits. It's a good feeling knowing I'm a little less doomed now that I know more about how my body works.

I'm haviong the same wonderful experiences.. between a better diet and the olive caps... I'm feeling and living better and healthier. :toke:

I never thought I'd be excited to pee on my equipment! Big ups on the thread, I think I'll force one out and see what's going on inside me
internet-high-five%20small.jpg
!!!!
Is Urine identical to blood pH? It is filtered after all.

smoke%20out.gif
Budz

Back