Outdoor seed run attempt.

The Youngest blackstrap and a quick pic of the Afghan skunk auto clone. Ladies looking very pregnant! Successful run so far and the end is in sight!

I hope this is as close to a parent as ill ever be hahaha.
:pass:

20220917_150827.jpg
20220917_150822.jpg
20220917_150807.jpg
20220914_135338.jpg

I gotta say I think she's done. But to keep my sanity in check I'll keep her going for now, or until I see the first seeds dropping. :smoker1:

She's so beautiful I'm in love with the colors!

View attachment 1516050

I love how SOLID those colours are in this image. Solid green from the sugar/fan leaves and a beautiful solid purple on the buds. It's so uniform(for now), I love it. Purple doesn't usually impress me but just visually, the solid purple is beautiful.

Oh, I am so looking forward to getting the chance to win the Blackstrap seeds out of the raffle this week. :)

I love how SOLID those colours are in this image. Solid green from the sugar/fan leaves and a beautiful solid purple on the buds. It's so uniform(for now), I love it. Purple doesn't usually impress me but just visually, the solid purple is beautiful.

Oh, I am so looking forward to getting the chance to win the Blackstrap seeds out of the raffle this week. :)

I am happy to have gotten this far and to have seeds almost done! I'll get outside today and see how close the seeds are and possibly pull the seedmother next week. thanks for sticking along for the grow mate :pass:

She looks Beautiful.
Thank you I can't help but agree growmie.

(Quick thread hijack)

Your strawberry cookies auto regs look amazing as well my friend. Got 7 in the tent now at wk 3 and they are looking amazing in just growdots and light mix soil. Here is the male that has shown the earliest and is looking proper sharing a 3gal with one other male.
20220923_073640.jpg

20220923_080203.jpg

20220923_080053.jpg

Taking em to f2, and crossing them to a purple CBD auto and possibly one other strain TBA. I'm a happy strainly customer.

Thank you I can't help but agree growmie.

(Quick thread hijack)

Your strawberry cookies auto regs look amazing as well my friend. Got 7 in the tent now at wk 3 and they are looking amazing in just growdots and light mix soil. Here is the male that has shown the earliest and is looking proper sharing a 3gal with one other male. View attachment 1518025
View attachment 1518026
View attachment 1518027

Taking em to f2, and crossing them to a purple CBD auto and possibly one other strain TBA. I'm a happy strainly customer.
Those are growing beautifully! Thanks man.
I'm dying to grow these again. Your male even has tiny trichs on the leaves. Love it.

Well growmies here she is in all her glory. The seed mother!! The pollen donor also has little seeds in her as well so we got seeds from both plants. Happy Happy day to me, first seed run is a major success! :smoking:

So I'll have 3 phenos to push:

The pollen donor - deep purple, more gas smelling, more compact buds.

Seed mom #1 (pictured) - lighter purple, sweet gas, fluffy swollen buds

Seed mom #2 (still growing) - A mixture of both strains visually, but definitely smells very very gassy.

Now I'm just waiting for the last plants to finish up. Seed mom #2 and the Afghan Kush clone. I'll be posting updates about them, but this chapter of the grow is finito! Grow dots outside growing is awesome and easy. Also I didn't get pics of the pollen donor before I chopped, was in a rush and forgot. She didnt change much from the last time yall seent her tho.
Thanks for sticking around growmies! I love having friends to talk about our great hobby with, cause I don't have many growing friends.
:pass:

Seed momma #1
20220930_143939.jpg

My roomie needs to clean his shit up lol
20220930_143937.jpg

20220930_144100.jpg

20220930_144114.jpg

Frosty af
20220930_144029.jpg

20220930_144114.jpg

The last lady I got outside. I'm not even sure if she's actually pollinated, but I thought she was.. weird.

So far she's battled 1 gnarly wind/sleet storm and nights are getting into the 30s. She's still pushing tho. Sorry ol girl, I just gotta make sure the beans you hopefully have are fully formed.
20221015_141738.jpg

20221015_141741.jpg
20221015_141830.jpg

Endgame
And here's she is folks Blackstrap s2 :smoking:

Put 3 of the seeds from my dry bag that had the plants into soil, direct sow after 12hrs in a shotglass w water. These seeds dropped off the plant, so they were ready to go!! I'll process the seeds soon.

3/3 germ rate, stoked.
20221029_114756.jpg

The other pic of the 2 in a 3gal pot didn't wanna load but yeah 3/3

Super stoked guys what a great summer project and it's just about finished. Super stoked to take these beans and make all kinda fun crosses outta em, After a fat sensimellia run! I'll probably run at least 5 of these outdoors close to Xmas back home for bud/extracts. Thanks for reading my ramblings growmies.

And here's she is folks Blackstrap s2 :smoking:

Put 3 of the seeds from my dry bag that had the plants into soil, direct sow after 12hrs in a shotglass w water. These seeds dropped off the plant, so they were ready to go!! I'll process the seeds soon.

3/3 germ rate, stoked.
View attachment 1532881

The other pic of the 2 in a 3gal pot didn't wanna load but yeah 3/3

Super stoked guys what a great summer project and it's just about finished. Super stoked to take these beans and make all kinda fun crosses outta em, After a fat sensimellia run! I'll probably run at least 5 of these outdoors close to Xmas back home for bud/extracts. Thanks for reading my ramblings growmies.
Great full circle diary. I'm so glad it worked out so good!

Back