Let’s grow some Jeanos “ The Legend “

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
On Tuesday I soaked some Legend beans for a few hrs then placed in my seed starting tray. It looks like I’ll have some seedlings tonight or tomorrow morning. I’m a bit rusty as I haven’t grown anything in quite a while so fingers crossed I don’t screw anything up.

I’m a bit rusty as I haven’t grown anything in quite a while so fingers crossed I don’t screw anything up.
confused.png
-- no way you're THAT stoned! :crying:
snap-out-of-it.gif
...photo's are easier too, remember?

:smokeout: time to stink your house up some mate!
How ya been?
Nice choice Miz', I grew one a couple years back outside. Funky aromas are in there as Jean says, and some interesting anomalous ones like mine was! That girl's buds smelled very much like orange cranberry scones,... I know, coz I eat them often :rofl:
Nice solid performing plant overall, but one hiccup with my pheno was that she was below average for mold resistance; I had to take her early but the weather was challenging, to be fair!
That aside, the buds were excellent 😛... nice resin-gummy, kinda spongey, with rich terp's... Potent! -- high was on the heavy side, pleasant effects, but a couple hits too many and you'd get slapped into the nearest chair- 🥴 <-- exactly!

We'll see what stank you get, no tellin' with this girl - :cool1:

3 for 3. Gonna transplant them then take some pics. Off to a good start for The Legend.

I’ll go over my startup quick for anybody who wants to know. I soak the seeds in warm water with some microbes for 4-6hrs which is usually enough time to get them to sink. Sometimes they’ll split open in this short period of time. Then I’ll put into starter cubes and into my seed starter tray with a heat mat under it set to 80*. This method has been my go to for many years. Seedling will pop up in 1-3 days usually sometimes you’ll have some slow starters.

These gals will be in 3 gal rain science bags which will be filled with growpito and will be sitting in an autopot system under HLG Diablo 350r’s. I run two part Megacrop with sweet candy, slf 100 and mammoth p. I’ve been running this setup for a few years with great success. This is a super easy setup to run. After about 15 days all I have to do is keep the res full. I’ve seen some folks run straight from seed with the system on but coming from an autoflower background I always try to get the first 15 days perfect so no stunting occurred and I do the same with my photos out of habit and it usually results in fast vegging photos. I decided to wait for transplant to slow these gals down as I’m waiting for a couple more seeds to rise. With these ladies known for being vigorous I don’t want them to get too far ahead of the others. I want a nice even canopy lol

I held off so the other strains I started could catch up a bit. These 3 ladies were beyond ready for a new home and I think they’ll fill these cups out quick. I usually don’t top strains I just do some pinching and bending here and there when needed. I might put a net in, last time it worked out well. I’ll see what happens and go from there.
IMG_3576.jpeg

These ladies could’ve been transplanted a couple days ago but I like to do them all at once. I’m happy so far with these gals. Now that they’re in their final pot and soon to be on the autopot system I’m sure they’re gonna explode. @Jean-O I usually don’t top but I believe your description mentions topping. Where and when do u recommend doing this. I think I’m gonna net the tent also, put a little more work into it hopefully get a little more out of it. Plus the other ladies could also get tall.
IMG_3598.jpeg

:greenthumb:off to a great start Mizz'!
I'm not sure about the topping thing, my grow was totally different... Jean knows best!

Back