New Grower New grower: third set of seeds...

Bravo, enjoy your harvest and I'll watch for your next.

plz post the final dry weight(z) so i can verify this as a completed grow, then i can get u into the club ;) ppp

Ok, had to wait to get the dry weights on the last few plants:
skywalker 1: 95g
skywaller 2: 101g
gorilla glue 1: 136g
gorilla glue 2: 127g
3BOG 1: 104g
3BOG 2: 110g
Girl Scout Cookie extreme: 87g

This has been such a great experience. Thanks to everyone for all the help! I’m officially hooked on the hobby of growing. I already have new batch of seeds going as I work through the drying/curing process with these ladies. Trying to wait a few more days before testing!

This has been such a great experience. Thanks to everyone for all the help! I’m officially hooked on the hobby of growing. I already have new batch of seeds going as I work through the drying/curing process with these ladies. Trying to wait a few more days before testing!

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a "1st completed grow" badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin on the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) i'll also be gettin ya into the fancy kid'z club, so keep an eye on ur alertz :thumbsup: ppp

[
:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a "1st completed grow" badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin on the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) i'll also be gettin ya into the fancy kid'z club, so keep an eye on ur alertz :thumbsup: ppp

Thanks so much! I’m truly thankful to be a part of the AFN community.

This has been such a great experience.

You can't not feel great about that. Seems like respectable yield for a first go. Your next challenge will be not getting so fried on your first harvest that you dick up your second grow :jointman: It was fun following your progress, best of luck on the next ! You are now entitled to pimp walk through Memorial Day :lol:

You can't not feel great about that. Seems like respectable yield for a first go. Your next challenge will be not getting so fried on your first harvest that you dick up your second grow :jointman: It was fun following your progress, best of luck on the next ! You are now entitled to pimp walk through Memorial Day :lol:

Thanks! I’m very pleased with the harvest. I am about to start my second journal, as I just germinated some more seeds. It feels totally different with “bud in the jar” and knowing I can make it all the way through… But your point is duly noted! Have a couple strains that have ready stabilized with RH in the low 60s…trying to let them cure as long as I can. Thinking “test” on Monday…:baked:

Thanks! I’m very pleased with the harvest. I am about to start my second journal, as I just germinated some more seeds. It feels totally different with “bud in the jar” and knowing I can make it all the way through… But your point is duly noted! Have a couple strains that have ready stabilized with RH in the low 60s…trying to let them cure as long as I can. Thinking “test” on Monday…:baked:
Nice haul buddy. Congrats. Enjoy the fruits of all that labour.

Back