First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

Pics say 7-10 days. If you’re afraid of rot then pull them, you have 4 more plants to smoke in about 40 days.
What if I harvest just the main cola now and let the rest of the plant keep going? That's the only part I'm worried about getting rot it's eating the leaves day by day 🤣 and I'm not in a rush for space right now still have a few weeks before the outside plants need to go in.

Day 63.
IMG_20240505_084748851~3.jpg

Day 40. Fan leaves are yellowing on these again same as last round. Hopefully I can get it under control with the Cronk nutrients instead of the old FF trio.
IMG_20240505_084812943~3.jpg

What if I harvest just the main cola now and let the rest of the plant keep going? That's the only part I'm worried about getting rot it's eating the leaves day by day 🤣 and I'm not in a rush for space right now still have a few weeks before the outside plants need to go in.
Great idea. I’ve harvested the top half of the plant many times with great results.

Great idea. I’ve harvested the top half of the plant many times with great results.
Good stuff because I just chopped the main cola 😁 It was cloudy with 5-10% amber anyways close enough. Better than it getting rot and throwing away! The rest of the plant is cloudy, few amber and a few clear. Kind of confusing.

Ok so I have a very scattered schedule going on but I have a plan behind it. First harvest will hold over until next harvest which will be 4 plants so I'll have enough for months supply from that (stocked up) and I can tone it down to 1 plant harvest every 3 weeks and I can focus on larger plants as well which is so much more fun than these 6-8 week strains. Perpetual grow that will keep me going without using dispensary, save a ton of moolahh and keep my germinating itch at bay 😁 so here are the updates.

Day 64. Chopped the main cola off Trainwreck so now I can be at ease worrying about mold or rot. None of the buds are touching each other and got steady airflow hitting them. I'll probably just chop both down whenever sweet cheese is ready. Another week or 2.
IMG_20240506_084614776~2.jpg

Day 41. (Fat Blueberry & 2 Purple Kush) Going good. I believe giving full dose of Cronk nutes yesterday stopped the yellowing for the most part they are all praying and happy now. I want to pluck the yellow fan leaves SO BAD but I'm testing my OCD see how long I can leave them before I give in 😁
Day 14 (Northern Lights in Coco) (bottom left) she's doing good I think. Got the feed down for the most part. Definitely different than growing in soil but I like it. She is bigger than my soil plants at 14 days seems more leggy though.
IMG_20240506_084651710~2.jpg

Day 20. (AK) (LEFT) Very large fan leaves bigger than my hand. She is a weird plant TBH. Steady growing I'm just tucking leaves for now. I will probably let her grow natural for comparison purposes vs. Topping and training like I normally do.
Day 34. (Critical + in Coco) Not to much on this gal she has kind of slowed growth once she hit preflower? No def signs or anything maybe she's fixing to stretch. First plant in coco so I may not be feeding her enough or something but she's alive! So far so good.
IMG_20240506_084626968_HDR~2.jpg

I know this is a lot but I'm doing these posts to keep logged everything I do so I can tweak it later on. I apologize for the LONG boring posts 🤣

I upgraded my dry box prototype 😁 bought a $5 4" fan from Walmart and it pulls a perfect amount of air out for drying. Still to high of humidity but I can't do anything about that until it decides to stop freaking raining. Right now I'm sitting 70°F and between 65-75% humidity. Good amount of airflow so hopefully no mold.
IMG_20240506_145121324.jpg
IMG_20240506_145136174_HDR.jpg

Day 65. Still drinking a lot. Bulking up.
IMG_20240507_094605326~2.jpg

Day 42 & 21. Fat Blueberry is full flower now. Beautiful plant.BUT the Purple kush all 3 of those plants are just weird to say the least. Very small spaced out bud sites and just not impressive 🤣 Completely different from each other and all grew not so well.
IMG_20240507_093830814~2.jpg

I am super excited to get these done and start fresh on some good genetics, soil and all rain science pots because I have fallen in love with them.

Day 66. Sweet Trainwreck (Left) Sweet Cheese (Right)
IMG_20240508_095217407~2.jpg

Day 43. Fat Blueberry (Right Rear) Purple Kush (Rear Left & Front Right)
Day 16. Northern Lights in coco. (Front Left) This plant is growing SO fast. Huge difference compared to soil.
IMG_20240508_095132536~2.jpg

Ms. Crispy is doing great now IDK what her problem was. She's stunted for sure but I managed to keep her alive and now she is thriving in flower!
IMG_20240508_095109254~2.jpg

Now we have Critical + (Right) and AK (Left) The AK plant is growing fast now very healthy. I tied her down better after taking this picture.
IMG_20240508_095210898~2.jpg

Back