First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

My temps range low 60s at night and high 70s during day 50-60% RH. But it'll have to do for this round.
I’m a little confused because these are nice numbers that will “have to do”. What conditions are you looking for that would be better? Asking because these are the numbers I strive for and have been using for a couple years 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m a little confused because these are nice numbers that will “have to do”. What conditions are you looking for that would be better? Asking because these are the numbers I strive for and have been using for a couple years 🤷🏻‍♂️
I'm used to a more controlled room. My old house the dry room I had setup my temps were solid at 65°F and 55% RH so the drying process was 12 days. Smoke was super smooth. More afraid of the high 70s during the day speeding the drying process up or getting hay smell. But I guess it's not that bad honestly lol I've seen worse conditions!

I just thought about it I can't keep the tiny house dark 24/7 because I have lights running in it for the other plants outside the tent :wall: but I can hang the havrest in a cardboard box for darkness and poke some holes in the bottom for airflow. Any advice on that? Should still hold about the same temps and humidity.

I’ve dried in a cardboard box with vents cut into it I had it hooked to my grow tent intake so the fan from the grow tent was pulling air through the box worked ok then I upgraded to a small tent hooked to the big tent and now it’s a small tent with its own fan and controller

I'm used to a more controlled room. My old house the dry room I had setup my temps were solid at 65°F and 55% RH so the drying process was 12 days. Smoke was super smooth. More afraid of the high 70s during the day speeding the drying process up or getting hay smell. But I guess it's not that bad honestly lol I've seen worse conditions!
I thought you were talking growing conditions not drying conditions lol my bad. Carry on 🤣

One option to dry in darkness in a bright room would be paper bags. When I have plants in my tent and can’t dry in there this has worked great for me.

049F10E0-182F-4769-8DA3-74828F535A33.jpeg

One option to dry in darkness in a bright room would be paper bags. When I have plants in my tent and can’t dry in there this has worked great for me.

View attachment 1680722
Is it really strong smelling doing it that way? I want to be able to dry in one of the RVs because they stay around 68°F but I can't have it smelling really strong. Little smell is fine.

Is it really strong smelling doing it that way? I want to be able to dry in one of the RVs because they stay around 68°F but I can't have it smelling really strong. Little smell is fine.
I really don’t remember if there was a difference but I’m willing to bet a double folded paper bag will give out less odor than buds in a box with holes poked in it.

Back