First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

I’ve dried in a cardboard box with vents cut into it I had it hooked to my grow tent intake so the fan from the grow tent was pulling air through the box worked ok then I upgraded to a small tent hooked to the big tent and now it’s a small tent with its own fan and controller
Hmm that's a good idea! Use the vent hose attach it to the box and the other end to the carbon filter so it pulls clean air in and out. Then I can keep my box outside the tent in the cooler area. Appreciate it!

Hmm that's a good idea! Use the vent hose attach it to the box and the other end to the carbon filter so it pulls clean air in and out. Then I can keep my box outside the tent in the cooler area. Appreciate it!

You don't even need to hook to filter just hook vent hose to a free bottom port on your tent the fan will pull the air through there then close or open mesh vents on big tent to control how hard it pulls through there. The more the mesh vents are closed the more air will pull through the drying tent

@JP1 could you please let me know if runoff PH 6.2 & 390PPM is where I should be or not for day 11? I fed in at 5.9 PH & 500ppm today. I've been doing 20% runoff Everytime and watering once a day now since it's in a 5 gallon pot. (The little spot on left leaf is from dripping nutrient on her)
IMG_20240503_171442585_HDR~2.jpg

@JP1 could you please let me know if runoff PH 6.2 & 390PPM is where I should be or not for day 11? I fed in at 5.9 PH & 500ppm today. I've been doing 20% runoff Everytime and watering once a day now since it's in a 5 gallon pot. (The little spot on left leaf is from dripping nutrient on her)
View attachment 1680776
Runoff ppm is good. You could even up your ferts a little. Don't bother with runoff pH unless it's way out of whack. Looking good :thumbsup:

Runoff ppm is good. You could even up your ferts a little. Don't bother with runoff pH unless it's way out of whack. Looking good :thumbsup:
Awesome appreciate it! I'm starting to like coco because I know what is going in and how fast the plant reacts is crazy.

Well my drying box was steady 75°F and 70% humidity. So I used @Lil Dab advice and came up with this. (Just a rough draft but it works GREAT) Brought my temp in the drying box down to 72°F and my humidity down to 62% so far.
IMG_20240503_210350850~2.jpg

Goes into the back of the fan which pulls air from the dry box at a perfect rate. Just enough I can feel it flowing through.
IMG_20240503_210403235_HDR~2.jpg

Day 62. Sweet cheese is FROSTY. (Right) Trainwreck slowed down drinking but still only a few amber triches. Give it another day or 2 and keep checking!
IMG_20240504_093541157~2.jpg

Day 39 for Fat Blueberry (top right), and 2 Purple Kush (top left & bottom right)
Day 32 for Critical + in white pot.
IMG_20240504_091941868~2.jpg

Back