Extraction Edibles and trim question

But didnt see your question answered, I read it 1st in your message. Figure get you an answer at least.

But didnt see your question answered, I read it 1st in your message. Figure get you an answer at least.
LOL! It's all good man!
The test seems to have worked quite well! Worm food was turned into some quality meds. I put a little in my coffee. I'm nice and even with my pain level moderated quite nicely. I just wish the damn tinnitus would go away. I could barely make out a phone call on speaker phone a bit a go.

LOL! It's all good man!
The test seems to have worked quite well! Worm food was turned into some quality meds. I put a little in my coffee. I'm nice and even with my pain level moderated quite nicely. I just wish the damn tinnitus would go away. I could barely make out a phone call on speaker phone a bit a go.
That sucks to hear bud. Check out my syrup recipe so simple and excellent for coffee usage. All I make anymore is syrup and gummies. Your gonna make a lot of stuff with your new toys take notes when you do!

That sucks to hear bud. Check out my syrup recipe so simple and excellent for coffee usage. All I make anymore is syrup and gummies. Your gonna make a lot of stuff with your new toys take notes when you do!
I might have to paint that Nugsmasher purple! With my purple mattress making such a change and now the Purple FX making something simple, and effective from thrash, I might have to paint all my future engines and transmissions purple! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :cools:

edit...................Yeah, I'm high!:baked:

I might have to paint that Nugsmasher purple! With my purple mattress making such a change and now the Purple FX making something simple, and effective from thrash, I might have to paint all my future engines and transmissions purple! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :cools:

edit...................Yeah, I'm high!:baked:
"I see" said the blind man to the deaf man hahaha. Glad to see its work bud, I'm thinking about trying my gummies out later I made for tomorrow. Never go into battle without a proven weapon!

Yes, take notes. I know that each cavity takes about 2.7 grams on my mold. So it is easy to calculate out. Just bought 11 lb bag of chocolate. That should get me through the summer and into the cool fall weather.

Yes, take notes. I know that each cavity takes about 2.7 grams on my mold. So it is easy to calculate out. Just bought 11 lb bag of chocolate. That should get me through the summer and into the cool fall weather.
That's a lot of chocolate!!!!
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
4bc4843c459fa75daba60553cdda666f.jpg

Back