Extraction Edibles and trim question

Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes search engines can be so damn stupid!!!!!!!! Especially since they screw with damn "Al Gore Rhythms" now!
Simple damn question: How many FLUID ounces in a MELTED 4oz chocolate bar.?
Simple!
All I keep getting is stupid weight to weight answers. DUH! I could do that at 4yrs old!
I've worded it in too many different ways to not get a simple answer.

I should have just asked here! :cools:

I have 6 bite sized molds that takes roughly 900ml to fill them all. Just filled one tray with water and measured it.

Anyone have some solid info on this?

Since I'm here, how much coca butter should/could use since I'm decarbing dry-ice hash in the coca butter? I'm using 5.74g to infuse into these bites.

edit...............I found this: A 1/4 pound block of chocolate yields 1/2 cup if melted.

Is this correct?
Melt it in a measuring cup and find out? Lol

WoooooHooo! Those are some really good edibles!
I was worried about tempering, but it was a piece of cake! All I did was slowly melted the chocolate, add the infused cocoa butter(cooled), brought up to 108*F, pulled it off the heat and added the other bar of chocolate and flipped it around and stirred until it was melted. With adding that bar, there was no real need to wait until it came down further. Poured all the molds and what little was left, I just poured on to parchment paper.
Once cooled, it snapped like crazy!

WoooooHooo! Those are some really good edibles!
I was worried about tempering, but it was a piece of cake! All I did was slowly melted the chocolate, add the infused cocoa butter(cooled), brought up to 108*F, pulled it off the heat and added the other bar of chocolate and flipped it around and stirred until it was melted. With adding that bar, there was no real need to wait until it came down further. Poured all the molds and what little was left, I just poured on to parchment paper.
Once cooled, it snapped like crazy!
It's science, just not rocket science.

Well hell! I nailed the amount with just a little left that I put on parchment paper. It may have been equal to one chocolate bite.
Should be pretty nice.
I lived a bit dangerous. I cleaned off my spatula. :eyebrows:
I licked my fingers and spatula after my first time making cannahoney and ended up curled up in a ball in bed for a good 12 hours and felt like a drunk with a hangover the next morning.

Got my Ardent FX in today! Very nice looking unit, very nice carrying case and unusual cylinder box it came in. I'm gonna find some sort of use for it! LOL!
My first use was going to be infusion, but had to wait until my press came in.
But I want to play wif my new toy dammit! Back in my grow room I still had the skeleton of the big HBSS with some larfy buds still on it. I just haven't had time to chop it up and put in a tote yet. I checked them and they were pretty dry. Well, it came to over 40g of sticky larf! Hell yeah!:headbang::headbang:
It filled up the sleeve nicely!
I'm gonna use just enough coca butter to cover it after decarb.

@WildBill - Did the outer packaging say what was in it or was it a plain box? Just curious if I need to have mine sent next door.

Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes search engines can be so damn stupid!!!!!!!! Especially since they screw with damn "Al Gore Rhythms" now!
Simple damn question: How many FLUID ounces in a MELTED 4oz chocolate bar.?
Simple!
All I keep getting is stupid weight to weight answers. DUH! I could do that at 4yrs old!
I've worded it in too many different ways to not get a simple answer.

I should have just asked here! :cools:

I have 6 bite sized molds that takes roughly 900ml to fill them all. Just filled one tray with water and measured it.

Anyone have some solid info on this?

Since I'm here, how much coca butter should/could use since I'm decarbing dry-ice hash in the coca butter? I'm using 5.74g to infuse into these bites.

edit...............I found this: A 1/4 pound block of chocolate yields 1/2 cup if melted.

Is this correct?
Bud, the answer is simple it's just blowing in the wind... no hahaha 4oz of solid is roughly 3.8344 fl oz.

:pass:

Bud, the answer is simple it's just blowing in the wind... no hahaha 4oz of solid is roughly 3.8344 fl oz.

:pass:
LOL! A little late to da comvo! :funny: :funny: :funny:

Back