Druid's little grow thread

Druid

Wiley Forest-dweller
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mango | Grandaddy Purple
Heya, I've taken a few years break but now I'm back. Currently still getting everything set up and shipped.. couldn't help myself but already start a seed. Uuuuunfortunately I don't have any hno3 atm so my darling little widow there does look a little ragged. Might have forgotten a few things.

Today is her 2 week birthday. I call her April
IMG_20240410_174622.jpg

I'm using:
2x4 tent
sanlight evo 4-120 (adaptered into the aci controller) (3-60 for early veg)
2x aci t/s 4 (in/out)
50/50 coco/perlite
canna coco nutes
no ph control and 7.5 tap water..

oh yeah totally forgot.. she's an impostor. my auto seeds are still on their way.

alright, alright, alright. now we're cooking with gas:

IMG_20240419_143435.jpg

here's april one day before her 3rd week, I took off more than is left now. not to worry tho

IMG_20240420_125342.jpg

here she is one day later, looking nice again.. but more importantly, on the left there we've got ourselves a little auto. it's a rqs epsilon f1. I was curious of their 60 day lifecycle claim, so here we go.

she doesn't have a name yet. ideas?

Today is Day 10 for the little Epsilon auto, time for her to move into her new pyramid. Old lady widow is now on day 19 and freshly connected to the reservoir. Getting the ph in the pot back to normal levels did take 2 flushes of 10L at 5.8ph 1.6ec but now she seems to be happy again.
That's a good reminder not to water with ph 7 for weeks :D

IMG_20240423_192910.jpg

Here's yesterdays update, days 11 and 20 respectively. I topped the Epsilon with 4 sides.. looking at the other one I may have a favorite pattern.
IMG_20240425_120500.jpg

Speaking of, I also removed some branches from the insides and only left what I want to become a main later. Since it's a photo I plan to veg it until I harvest the Epsilon. Should become a nice bush. Really curious how that'll work out in the small Autopot.
IMG_20240425_120449.jpg

Oh and you really have to water these pyramids daily. I'm thinking of hanging up an IV bag or something for it.

Days 13 and 22, today I redid my fans and hung a different light. The Epsilon was starting to grow and bend towards the light, so now there's more.

IMG_20240427_154754.jpg

It's spectacular how much water the little white widow, on the right there, transpires. It took a few days to get going but now she's really truckin. So far I like autopots.

April is starting to bush out nicely, i took away a few shoots today in order to not crowd here too much later. The deficiency signs on the older leaves do hurt a bit but they're not doing anything so, on they stay. They are however showing different signs of something. It looks like fertilizer burn.. so might have to go down with the concentration even more. Might also be because it's the only one of my old seeds to have germinated. We'll see

IMG_20240501_174320.jpg

I also did my best to start training the little epsilon a bit. Had to get creative, seing as the pyramid doesn't offer any tiedown points. This should be just enough to get the lower two branches to come up a bit.

IMG_20240501_174332.jpg

Well here's something I didn't expect to see today, the little Epsilon is on day 18 and getting ready to flower. Crazy.
IMG_20240502_182627.jpg

My light is currently set to 300µmol, gotta ramp that up to 500 soon if I want her to fill out nicely.

Back