Grow Mediums Attempting 2nd Grow for the 4th time :)

Use water while with butter ??? So i have to strain it. Let it harden then seperate the butter from the water ??

Bingo! or just soak the material before and then strain off the water and let it dry out then use it

Ok well i decarbs 1 oz of trim for 45 min at 240f.

Now i melted 4 sticks of butter on low and moxed in the 1 oz ill be cooking that for 45 min. Then we will make cookies. I was going to try the water method but that requires 24hr refrigeration, and i wanna try them today so next time i will try the water method since i have 3oz of trim left.

update out of 4 sticks of butter(1/2 cup each) i squeezed out 1 1/2 cups of oil, used half a cup when i baked the cookies.

Ill update when the cookies are finished and then an hr later to see the results

Last edited:
Um ok so me my mom and her boyfriend each ate 1 cookie..... figuring we were heavy users.

an Hour in at 6 we werent feeling anything so we ate another half. well 10 minutes after eating that half we took off to the moon and i mean to the damn moon, i can barely type, i got to a uncontrollable laughter phase, my mom is in a slight paranoia phase, my moms boyfrined cant stop moving lol its awesome.
gonna try half a cookie tomorrow.

Um ok so me my mom and her boyfriend each ate 1 cookie..... figuring we were heavy users.

an Hour in at 6 we werent feeling anything so we ate another half. well 10 minutes after eating that half we took off to the moon and i mean to the damn moon, i can barely type, i got to a uncontrollable laughter phase, my mom is in a slight paranoia phase, my moms boyfrined cant stop moving lol its awesome.
gonna try half a cookie tomorrow.

Oh yeah dude I bet you are high as bird pussy my man!!!! How is the drying/curing comin along?

Oh yeah dude I bet you are high as bird pussy my man!!!! How is the drying/curing comin along?

Drying was finished they were put into jars last saturday. the one jar is and has been 58%
the other jar hasnt left 63% I cracked the 64 open and the smell that hit was super SWEET and fruity. The high from smoking like i said lasts about 2-3 hours this cookie though has been kicking my ass since 6

Drying was finished they were put into jars last saturday. the one jar is and has been 58%
the other jar hasnt left 63% I cracked the 64 open and the smell that hit was super SWEET and fruity. The high from smoking like i said lasts about 2-3 hours this cookie though has been kicking my ass since 6

So here is the question I have, is your lady happy hahahahahaha? You see the ladies who put up with setting up a freaking ufo looking tent that sounds like a cross between a scuba diver and a jet plane are the real heros hahahaha unless you get one like @Mossy @Eyeoftheworld or @StarBright lol they are rare though like a unicorn hahahaha

cookie has a SLIGHT herb taste but is still pretty good. definately gotta dial these down

that is what the water is for, it is really badass cause you don't taste it hardly at all. Some folks like the taste of dank but I like it better when I just have butter that tastes like butter but gets you blasted off some normal tasting browines or whatever you cook with

So here is the question I have, is your lady happy hahahahahaha? You see the ladies who put up with setting up a freaking ufo looking tent that sounds like a cross between a scuba diver and a jet plane are the real heros hahahaha unless you get one like @Mossy @Eyeoftheworld or @StarBright lol they are rare though like a unicorn hahahaha
lol shes ok shes mad right now cause shes 5 months pregnant and she cant partake. im happy shes emotional lol

that is what the water is for, it is really badass cause you don't taste it hardly at all. Some folks like the taste of dank but I like it better when I just have butter that tastes like butter but gets you blasted off some normal tasting browines or whatever you cook with
next time i make butter since i have another 3oz of trim. Im gonna try the water method. to see the difference. I dont think the cookie was BAD. i just noticed the herb a little

I keep reading up on Green dragon tincture 1-2 drops and ur Blaster sounds fun too

lol shes ok shes mad right now cause shes 5 months pregnant and she cant partake. im happy shes emotional lol

next time i make butter since i have another 3oz of trim. Im gonna try the water method. to see the difference. I dont think the cookie was BAD. i just noticed the herb a little

I keep reading up on Green dragon tincture 1-2 drops and ur Blaster sounds fun too

Oh the green dragon will get you blasted but it tastes AWWWFUL!! Oh shit @jtrain252 you are going to be a daddy soon??????? That is the real bad assness!

Back