Grow Mediums Attempting 2nd Grow for the 4th time :)

Ok 3 day dry------cut and trimmed into jars

First grow in soil was 3 plants= 3 oz

First hydro grow- 1 Plant.....................................................................................5.90 OZ!!!!! plus im positive we sampled at least 1/8th SO grand total is 6.00OZ which is an oz better then what i thought and shattered my previous grow....WOOHOOOO

Jars have been sitting for 12 hours one is 60% humidity one is 61%
not gonna open them for a week unless the humidity shoots up

Way to go bud, that is awesome!!!!!! I was 10 grams off my final number of 179 so I would say that my guessin skills are on point lol. I am so stoked that you finished this one out. To quote @Mossy you know smoking weed is not addictive, GROWING weed IS!!!! I think you may be hooked my friend. I just wish you didn't have to wait so long to start another grow. And you better not be a stranger now that your grow is done, I expect you to still poke your head in now and then and keep your skills sharp so you can pick up where you left off. If you don't follow my grow I am going to find you lol Again great job @jtrain252 I am very proud of you and so stoked that you now have finished your first DWC grow.

Lets get you some badges! Go to this link and post the link to your grow and ask for any appropriate badges you should get. It has been so fun watching you grow @jtrain252

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/afn-badge-collectors-badge-request.51574/page-28#post-1097741

Thank you everyone for stopping by, it means alot. Currently 2 half gallon jars one is holding at 63% and the other is 55% might add some of the wettee bud into the other jar ro raise hunidity a bit but i havent opened the jars in 2 days

@jtrain252 take some damn picture of the dried bud close up jeeeez louise hahahaha
20160627_085748.jpg
20160627_085753.jpg
20160627_085717.jpg
20160627_085443.jpg
20160627_085411.jpg

Attachments

• 20160627_085753.jpg
    20160627_085753.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 49
Damn dude those things are friggin FROSTY as FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow im attempting cannabutter
Im going to use a lb of butter to 2 oz of trim and stems

Gonna simmer the butter in a pan on low with the leaves for an hour with no water. Then strain it with a cheesecloth and freeze it so i can attempt cookies. Any suggestions

use water bro, either soak your material in water for a few hours on the lowest heat setting. the reason you want to do this is to get all the chlorophyll out of the material so your butter isn't green and doesn't taste like grass. Also more bud pics bro there is never enough lol

use water bro, either soak your material in water for a few hours on the lowest heat setting. the reason you want to do this is to get all the chlorophyll out of the material so your butter isn't green and doesn't taste like grass. Also more bud pics bro there is never enough lol
Use water while with butter ??? So i have to strain it. Let it harden then seperate the butter from the water ??

Back