Grow Mediums Attempting 2nd Grow for the 4th time :)

ff2e54f2ca5c09a877fb04d84bc562a4.jpg
Yes I am a unicorn lol hair and all! I know we aren't supposed to post pics of ourselves, but I feel safe with you guys haha
So here is the question I have, is your lady happy hahahahahaha? You see the ladies who put up with setting up a freaking ufo looking tent that sounds like a cross between a scuba diver and a jet plane are the real heros hahahaha unless you get one like @Mossy @Eyeoftheworld or @StarBright lol they are rare though like a unicorn hahahaha

Oh the green dragon will get you blasted but it tastes AWWWFUL!! Oh shit @jtrain252 you are going to be a daddy soon??????? That is the real bad assness!
Thats why i cant we are getting ready to move and have a baby so itll take a few months to get set back up cause i need everything perfect for her 2 kids and the baby and secURe.

Oh the green dragon will get you blasted but it tastes AWWWFUL!! Oh shit @jtrain252 you are going to be a daddy soon??????? That is the real bad assness!
yeah but i read u can put it in ANYTHING so i could cover it up with juice or something. If i only need a quater oz and some alcohol and wait 2 weeks or so before i drain it, i wouldnt be against trying it
most dosages are like 1ml

Reactions: derek420colorado
oh don't get me wrong it is pooootent but you aint getting that taste out I don't care what you do lol

Nope you pretty much got it weed alcohol and time my friend, oh and how satisfying is it to have a bunch of your own good ass ganj? Now you can start savin for that baby! How long is it til you get moved n stuff my dude?

Nope you pretty much got it weed alcohol and time my friend, oh and how satisfying is it to have a bunch of your own good ass ganj? Now you can start savin for that baby! How long is it til you get moved n stuff my dude?
well we are looking at august to move october for the baby to pop out near halloween my fav holiday

so once we are set ill build a 4x4 or 5x5 room for 1 plant and supplies. Using a tote this type and maxigrow