Mephisto Genetics 420 Artisanals Descriptions!

Also I think the store opened an hr earlier because I saw some guys said they ordered 7 am Eastern standard time. I waited till 8 and was paid before 9. Should be here Wednesday. Good thing is they didn’t run out of forgotten cookies so they should be everybodies freebies still I believe

Any word for when the store will be open for new orders. As good as the drop was I still have some strains I need to get my hands on.. @mephisto
I believe they said 5 days after the sale ended. If they get the orders out possibly sooner if not possibly longer but I doubt that will happen.

Any word for when the store will be open for new orders. As good as the drop was I still have some strains I need to get my hands on.. @mephisto

I think we’re fixing for next Monday: the boys are aiming to have all orders out by Friday and then let’s give them the weekend off before reopening for normal business.

Hey @mephisto, any chance the Double Grapes or Grape Crinkle will be available again this summer, fall, or ever?

I'm curious to know when samsquanch will be back in stock? That darn elusive yeti!!!!!

I’m pretty sure the USPS lost my package but I’m banking on the idea those dumbasses just sent it to the wrong sorting facility. Tracking originally said it would be delivered Monday by 8pm. When that time came and passed they removed the expected delivery date and changed it to “in transit to next facility” and have updated it each day since with the same message each time. “In transit to next facility”. I swear I’ve grown plants smarter than some of the people I’ve seen working for the USPS so I’m not too surprised.... getting antsy though! If they lost my package and I miss out in forgotten cookies I’m kicking my mailman in the nuts.

I would kick him twice. Lol. Sounds like it stayed on the truck a little too long lol. I’ve had that happen as well. Hope it gets to u some sweet genetics in that box.

Back