Mephisto Genetics 420 Artisanals Descriptions!

Just got the email my order shipped !!!
Dang where u at. Didn’t think they shipped on the weekends. I’m still waiting for my shipping email. Ordered first thing and paid immediately too. Hopefully soon hopefully soon lol again I can’t stsrt anything anyways but I like presents.

Mine arrived today! I’m not home yet but the tracking said delivered. That was quick looks like the new shipping team is on point

My tracking # says delivered too. Wow that's fast!!!!

Package came in today! I ordered Friday at 715am EST.
That was QUICK.
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya my tracking shows that it’s supposed to come today but I’m guessing there’s a delay and I’ll have it tomorrow seeing as the mailman has already come and gone. I live in Massachusetts.

Dang still no email but I ordered at 8:02 am NY time. didn’t realize the store opened early.

Got my Friday order in. Didn’t expect it at all this week. Delighted!

Got 5 forgotten cookies freebies and they doubled up my singles, as usual. Ordered 5 seeds and got 15!

4 forum stompers
2 strawberry nuggets
2 fugue state
2 orange diesel
5 forgotten cookies

15 beans for $97.15 shipped. $6.48/bean. I’m sure some of you got a better price point but I’m happy where I’m at.

Gotta figure out what to grow now!

Thanks again Mephisto!

[HASHTAG]#mephead[/HASHTAG] noobie in training

Got my Friday order in. Didn’t expect it at all this week. Delighted!

Got 5 forgotten cookies freebies and they doubled up my singles, as usual. Ordered 5 seeds and got 15!

4 forum stompers
2 strawberry nuggets
2 fugue state
2 orange diesel
5 forgotten cookies

15 beans for $97.15 shipped. $6.48/bean. I’m sure some of you got a better price point but I’m happy where I’m at.

Gotta figure out what to grow now!

Thanks again Mephisto!

[HASHTAG]#mephead[/HASHTAG] noobie in training
I forgot, they sent a couple stickers too. Slapped one on my storage container... it’s getting too full!

Attachments

• 3F360FC1-E2A5-4B66-928E-49F3573151EF.jpeg
    3F360FC1-E2A5-4B66-928E-49F3573151EF.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 80
Has anyone in the UK had their orders marked as shipped yet?

I know I'm a bit keen really, but the site said first come/first served/first paid/first shipped, and I placed my order and paid pretty much as soon as they came on sale- If I'm in the same boat as everyone else that's fine, just don't want to feel overlooked! :)

Has anyone in the UK had their orders marked as shipped yet?

I know I'm a bit keen really, but the site said first come/first served/first paid/first shipped, and I placed my order and paid pretty much as soon as they came on sale- If I'm in the same boat as everyone else that's fine, just don't want to feel overlooked! :)
I'm in the US and ordered and paid within the first 25/30 mins of the drop and still not shipped yet so probably a thousand people ordered before me so I think it's probably an all around thing but I'm ready too!!

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back