damn :wall:i was just about to get the baby oil out,all wet and shiny :kiss: and then she went and bleached her hair ? mobile,immoble,micro i just cant remember any of them.and its worse that cal/mag get clumped together and come in the same bottle :shrug:sorry mini rant.
could the rain have somehow flushed the pots ? acid rain ? ph ? the smart folk always say ph ph check ph first.im no smart just a smart arse :baked:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

it would seem the rain and it’s not-in-the-sweetspot-pH sent the girls into a mini tailspin.

A mini flush, and back to regular feeding schedule, with no rain since, has seen the colour come back to normal.

Rain.
Who would have thought?

Hmmm ... the girls are toying with me.

We’re into the crucial period - the last 4-5 weeks before harvest, when every move could make or break the harvest, and the girls are fucking with me.

Most are green and lush and praying ... loving life.

A few are having mini tantrums;
  • [*]droopy leaves,
    [*]yellowing of leaves,
    [*]even dropping a truckload of leaves and looking anorexic
    [*]general malaise​

It’s frustrating.

One of the lanky Jack Herer girls just looks ... depressed ... leaves drooping, slouching over ... she looks like she’s lost the will to participate.

I thought she was overwatered - she had that kinda look to her. She wasn’t.

It feels like there’s not enough in their diet to keep them interested - something is lacking - they’re bored of the same food every day; almost like I need to give them some kind of organic pick-me-up ... an energy drink for the girls.

Anyone know of an OTC quick-fix, organic energy drink?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm ... the girls are toying with me.

We’re into the crucial period - the last 4-5 weeks before harvest, when every move could make or break the harvest, and the girls are fucking with me.

Most are green and lush and praying ... loving life.

A few are having mini tantrums;
  • [*]droopy leaves,
    [*]yellowing of leaves,
    [*]even dropping a truckload of leaves and looking anorexic
    [*]general malaise​

It’s frustrating.

One of the lanky Jack Herer girls just looks ... depressed ... leaves drooping, slouching over ... she looks like she’s lost the will to participate.

I thought she was overwatered - she had that kinda look to her. She wasn’t.

It feels like there’s not enough in their diet to keep them interested - something is lacking - they’re bored of the same food every day; almost like I need to give them some kind of organic pick-me-up ... an energy drink for the girls.

Anyone know of an OTC quick-fix, organic energy drink?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biotabs Boom Boom Spray? Works wonders for me. Just don't apply directly to pistils, stick to leaves.

However, I'm guessing it's not immediately available to you so ignore me.

Nice garden dude.

Not much longer to go.
We're at the final stages - the make or break.
One rogue caterpillar, or any mould, could bring all efforts to a disastrous end.
With 3 days of rain forecast, and daytime temps in the 20's with temps in the teens overnight, mould is my nemesis right now.

Anyway ... This is where we're now at;

BLUE DREAM CBD

P9150007.JPG

P9150001.JPG

P9150002.JPG

P9150003.JPG

P9150004.JPG

P9150005.JPG

P9150006.JPG

P9150008.JPG

P9150013.JPG

P9150014.JPG