Mephisto Genetics Yeatster does Crack.

I have said it 1000 times. I love seeing folks try this strain. It's seriously my all time fave and I have grown A LOT OF Sour crack. 2 phenos to watch for. Both are short and very indica but one gets a good bit bigger. The other is a little smaller and much more bushy/leafy ... I hope you get the larger one. :pass:

@A-Train I ordered SC because you recommended it to me. I will also be using your AN schedule. I hope I get the big one too. (no homo)

I'm not sure what this light green camo color has been. I figure it will grow out of it.
IMG_20161214_130917.jpg

Lol yeaster. Man that first post made me laugh pretty hard. I wouldnt consider anything I know about you to be less than top notch bro.

I get busy but always follow along and again we both take off at the same time. excited to see how bad you kick my ass. :toke:

@Slater @BigSmo @SouthCarolinaYardDog I seemed to have missed these comments. Thanks for stopping by. I will do my best not to disappoint.
Here is Sour Crack day 20.
She is growing out of her camo phase. She knows she's indoors now. No need to hide.
IMG_20161218_211526.jpg

Excuse the crappy pic. Was a rush shot. I will do better, when she's in all her beautiful budding glory.

Back