Mephisto Genetics Yeatster does Crack.

That's mental bro, here in the UK it rarely goes lower than 40%, usually 60%+

They say this and that about humidity but never had any issues with it myself, and if your girls are growing again all good bro. Least u never worry about bud rot , unlike myself!:pass:

That's mental bro, here in the UK it rarely goes lower than 40%, usually 60%+

They say this and that about humidity but never had any issues with it myself, and if your girls are growing again all good bro. Least u never worry about bud rot , unlike myself!:pass:
The reason it's so low is because of the central heating. In the summer there is definitely potential for bud rot, as tent RH reaches 80's.

New England...if you dont like the weather, wait a minute.

What kind of filter was in the humidifier? U are a sharp grower so im sure that was the problem. I never knew they had filters
Screenshot_20170308-185530.png

The humidifier being the problem sounds unreasonable. I know. I also know, it is the only difference, and all is well now. That's enough evidence for me.

No telling where its made. Ripper was talking about a certain type of water filter that would put something in the water and killed plants while purifying the water.
So everything is going good now?

No telling where its made. Ripper was talking about a certain type of water filter that would put something in the water and killed plants while purifying the water.
So everything is going good now?
That's interesting. Where was this discussed?

Yeah, despite a tad slower with low humidity, I have 9 healthy plants

That's interesting. Where was this discussed?

Yeah, despite a tad slower with low humidity, I have 9 healthy plants
That has has been a while ago. Lets ask.

@Ripper, didnt you talk about a water filter that shouldn't be used to filter canna water a while back?

Back