Mephisto Genetics Yeatster does Crack.

Holy cannoli mate that is a SC record as far as I know and I basically live on the internet reading grow journals lol. I don't recall seeing over 100g before?

Absolutely awesome mate massive congratulations. She is by far the most impressive SC plant I've seen anywhere man :cheers:

very nice grow,super looking plant.
:pighug:
Daym fine plant yeat! As usual, thats a nice smoke too
Holy cannoli mate that is a SC record as far as I know and I basically live on the internet reading grow journals lol. I don't recall seeing over 100g before?

Absolutely awesome mate massive congratulations. She is by far the most impressive SC plant I've seen anywhere man :cheers:
Thanks peeps. There has to be a bigger one somewhere. I'm gonna find it.

Nice read, many thanks .

can you explain how the humidifier was at fault?
@Habitual thanks for checking it out. I can't explain exactly why the humidifier was at fault but I can explain how I've come to this conclusion.
Ive been having unexplainable issues in the grow room for a while now. I've always thought it was CalMg, even if I use 2x recommended dose. CalMg may still be an issue but I'm not convinced it's been the sole problem. Anyways about a month ago, seedlings stopped growing. I planted more, they would grow for a couple weeks, then quit. I took the issue to the infirmary and for got lots of help.
://www.autoflower.org/watched/tags
The things I had done differently, at this point were
1) Reintroduced humidifier with new filter.
2) Promix From hydro shop instead of ordering online.
From there we thought it was a bad batch of Promix, as I bought it from a different source.
I ordered new promix online. Transplanted seedlings. To be sure, I took the humidifier out, as well. After a few days, growth started happening. Happy Yeatster. Then, I put the humidifier back. Growth stopped again. The first 2 days I chalked it up to the roots getting established. The 3rd day, I knew for sure it wasn't my medium. I pulled everything out of the room. Completely douches every inch with bleach water and put all back, excluding humidifier. My humidity stays in the low 20's and growth has resumed.
It's been close to 2 weeks now. A few made it...4 seedlings didn't. All seeds planted since are fine.
Things that I have considered wrong with humidifier, but can't confirm.
1) I didn't always use bubbled water. Sometimes straight from the tap.
2) I didn't use distilled, or ro.
3) I didn't add any anti fungal stuff to the humidifier.

Anyone who can shine some light on it, I'm all ears. Regardless, I am more than hesitant to bring back the humidifier, although winter months are horrible for RH

Back